Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2013 Tiger Claw Elite Championship (6/1) & KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY (6/2) San Jose, CA

Thumbs up Tiger claw is wude

I am going to share some things with everyone that reads this forum about my own experience with Tiger-Claw,

I went to their first tournament a few years back as a volunteer to help judge form competiton , I had no idea what to expect. I had never met anyone at Tiger Claw , not knowing what to expect , I was prepared to leave in the event I felt it was necessary.

The first person I met was Gigi Oh , what a wonderful lady she is , I met Gene, the Oh family, along with many Martail Artist ( old and new ) and I experienced their sincere friendship.

All of us are lucky this forum is here so we can share our thoughts and ideas.

My best to all and thank you Gene for keeping this forum up and running.
    Visit the past in order to discover something new.

[url]http://wahquekungfu.proboards100.com

Contest for 2013 Tiger Claw/Kung Fu Tai Chi Day

I just got a DVD in the mail about this tournament. I won it in the contest that was posted on the Kung Fu magazine website! It was SUCH a surprise and I was so honored to receive it!!! It's so ironic though, a few months after this tournament was held, I was in LA at the 2013 Shaolin Cultural Festival competing with my kung fu school. Both of my shifu's are from the temple and moved to Texas a while ago. I am still so astonished that I won and so honored. Thank you so much Kung Fu Magazine!!!!!

Congrats Christine!

Did we meet at the Shaolin Festival? Forgive me if I've forgotten as I met a lot of people there. Maybe it will inspire you and your school to come out for our event next year (May 17 & 18). Suggest it to Master Sun.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart