Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wing Chun Demonstrations

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    When will you show yours WCK in YouTube? Talk is cheap. Go a head show your YouTube.

Show us a force line type power generation in youtube. Can you even do it? Hahaha.
    Oh dear, you do have it confused dont you.

Putting a clip up in which you wave your arms around, punch yoga balls (poorly) and drop pseudo intellectual terms [B]does not[B]make your theories true or verified.

If Spencer wants to put a clip up on showing their angle on demonstrations thats fine, but what he doesn't do is then make out that its a WC educational clip to benefit us all.......... unlike yourself

I have never asked for anyone to put up a clip, this is a discussion board and i enjoy the banter and occasional insight that i get from it, and i dont expect that i or anyone else is expected to put up a video..... its a personal choice.

But, if you put up the style of clips that you put up, with the condescending and patronizing rhetoric with it, then be prepared for people to fire back at you

You make your bed, you sleep in it.

Now go and punch some balls lounge room boy

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Oh dear, you do have it confused dont you.

Putting a clip up in which you wave your arms around, punch yoga balls (poorly) and drop pseudo intellectual terms [B]does not[B]make your theories true or verified.

If Spencer wants to put a clip up on showing their angle on demonstrations thats fine, but what he doesn't do is then make out that its a WC educational clip to benefit us all.......... unlike yourself

I have never asked for anyone to put up a clip, this is a discussion board and i enjoy the banter and occasional insight that i get from it, and i dont expect that i or anyone else is expected to put up a video..... its a personal choice.

But, if you put up the style of clips that you put up, with the condescending and patronizing rhetoric with it, then be prepared for people to fire back at you

You make your bed, you sleep in it.

Now go and punch some balls lounge room boy

Hahaha. You just hate me because I comment on TST demo.

Do you have a WCK demo YouTube to share?

Hahaha. You just hate me because I comment on TST demo.

Do you have a WCK demo YouTube to share?
    That old one again.

It is getting tired now you know, and pity is more what i feel for you.

Incidentally, having watched some of your clips and attempts at structure, the best thing you could do would be to go see if TST could give you some tips... you certainly need them

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/...RIZONA+USA.MOV

----------------------------
    Yes demos can be fun. This is a 1979 fun one that I saw. I don't know whether it will open. If it does- likely to be somewhat grainy.

Blog Entries
    You don't have a WCK demo to show? Are you are wcner? May be not ?
    I had shown you my XingYi form on YouTube. You said that you also train XingYi. I had asked you to show me your XingYi clip. You never did (even I had asked you again after that).

If you are not willing to put up your XingYi clip, you should not ask others to put up their WC clip.

Everything have to be "fair".
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 08-15-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    I had shown you my XingYi form on YouTube. You said that you also train XingYi. I had asked you to show me your XingYi clip. You never did (even I had asked you again after that).

If you are not willing to put up your XingYi clip, you should not ask others to put up their WC clip.

Good point, but he'll ignore this

This is a wing Chun forum and I share my WCK clip.

That old one again.

It is getting tired now you know, and pity is more what i feel for you.

Incidentally, having watched some of your clips and attempts at structure, the best thing you could do would be to go see if TST could give you some tips... you certainly need them

I have never attempts at structure. No need those demo stuffs.

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    This is a wing Chun forum and I share my WCK clip.
    This thread is under the "WC session" in the "Kung Fu Magazine Forums". This thread is not in a "WC forum".

I asked your XingYi clip in

Kung Fu Magazine Forums > Wai Jia: The Kung Fu Forum > Kung Fu Forum > Combat vs. Health

not under "WC session".

I would never repeat this old concern of mine if you are not forcing others to put up clips. Again, the world has to be "fair".

If you say that you know XingYi, please show me your XingYi clip. It's fair that I have shown you mine and you should show me yours.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 08-15-2012 at 09:10 PM.

I have never attempts at structure. No need those demo stuffs.

Thanks!
    You may be right, because you certainly dont have structure useful to combat

You may be right, because you certainly dont have structure useful to combat

You are too outdated. But then you are not doing WCK anyway. How can you know?

Rooting and structure are just for demo. Those are outdated already.

You are similar to those who is still looking For horse while others have fly airplane.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 08-15-2012 at 09:22 PM.

You are too outdated. But then you are not doing WCK anyway. How can you know?

Rooting and structure are just for demo. Those are outdated already.
    You are a clown

I do WC because i spar with it, i can apply structure whilst doing it.

You dont do WC, you sit in your lounge room and pretend. Its a bit like kids playing cops and robbers, you go through the motions but its all just fantasy at the end of the day

Go hit a yoga ball

This thread is under the "WC session" in the "Kung Fu Magazine Forums". This thread is not in a "WC forum".

I asked your XingYi clip in

Kung Fu Magazine Forums > Wai Jia: The Kung Fu Forum > Kung Fu Forum > Combat vs. Health

not under "WC session".

I would never repeat this old concern of mine if you are not forcing others to put up clips. Again, the world has to be "fair".

Speak of fair, one time you promise me a clip if I show you one.
    But after I show you , you change your word and didn't share anything.
    You don't even honor your words. So, the word fair doesn't fit you.

Again, I share my WCK clips in this WCK section.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 08-15-2012 at 09:42 PM.

You are a clown

I do WC because i spar with it, i can apply structure whilst doing it.

You dont do WC, you sit in your lounge room and pretend. Its a bit like kids playing cops and robbers, you go through the motions but its all just fantasy at the end of the day

Go hit a yoga ball

Call anything you like.

You can share you WCK demo clip to prove yourself, if you like.

Call anything you like.

You can share you WCK demo clip to prove yourself, if you like.
    Shall i punch a ball in it?