Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bawang and Grammar

Bawang and Grammar

Hi Bawang,

I just wanted to suggest that punctuation and grammar only limit your communication if your keyboard skills are weak, like a little baby.

I suggest that you must do finger squats to improve your keyboard strength beyond baby-like weakness.

Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Corerct Punctutaion and grammer are the refuge of the weak and small endowed !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Oh how mistaken you are...

Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

Someone is always picking on the retarded kid...has it ever occurred to you that he missed that day in school?
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Come on, with Uki apparently vanished Bawang baiting is all I have Hebrew Hammer!

DON'T TAKE THIS LAST THING AWAY FROM ME!!!!!

<heart rending wail>
    Simon McNeil

Simon, the floor is yours and I am retiring to the gym! Happy Friday Brother.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Hi Bawang,

I just wanted to suggest that punctuation and grammar only limit your communication if your keyboard skills are weak, like a little baby.

I suggest that you must do finger squats to improve your keyboard strength beyond baby-like weakness.

i type in horse stance.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Come on, with Uki apparently vanished Bawang baiting is all I have Hebrew Hammer!

DON'T TAKE THIS LAST THING AWAY FROM ME!!!!!

<heart rending wail>
    hey bro, i am so offended, stop offending me. im cry.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Corerct Punctutaion and grammer are the refuge of the weak and small endowed !
    Was that supposed to be a take off the famous Oscar Wilde quote? You should have written "LAST refuge...."

Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer View Post
    Someone is always picking on the retarded kid...has it ever occurred to you that he missed that day in school?
    I know, it seems unfair. Like the retard at school, he just keeps comming back for more.

"how can I be down"

I actually saw some pretty mean sh1t when I was in HS. Kids are so mean to eachother and they internalize all of it.

you just had a nervous breakdown and spammed 10 posts in a row about religion, and you call me retarded.

you also sound like a woman in heat.
    Last edited by bawang; 08-17-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Bawang isn't retarded. You all take him too literal I think he's a pretty cool guy if only he would teach me yellow dragon stirs the water.

That and he's hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Raipizo View Post
    Bawang isn't retarded. You all take him too literal I think he's a pretty cool guy if only he would teach me yellow dragon stirs the water.
    he only shows that to those touched by chinese jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Raipizo View Post
    Thats what happens when the toilet overflows when an Asian man is sitting on it.

Someday I'll be good enough..*tear* someday...