Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bawang and Grammar

lack of
    punctuation can be used
    to great effect

Using all caps as a form of emphasis, on the other hand, IS provincial and asinine.

Apparently bawang was cast as a character in a recent video game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fFruTkJOGs

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Thats what happens when the toilet overflows when an Asian man is sitting on it.
    That is only partly true. It actually happens every time a Chinese man sits on the toilet. Note that I said Chinese, not simply asian. thus, Yellow Dragon Stirs the Water. Some black men can do it, but no white men.
    Jackie Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Raipizo View Post
    Someday I'll be good enough..*tear* someday...
    You could always practice Jelking. For those that do not know what Jelking is, it is practiced in the middle east where most men tend to be under endowed. I am made to understand that it is also widely practiced in the UK and Canada for the same reasons. For those that know what it is already, you know exactly what I am talking about, right? And for those that don't, it will Google up for you.
    Jackie Lee

lol, I did have to google that. Never heard the word before. That is some seriously insecure sh1t right there.

Why the middle east and not china where d1cks seem to be like 1/2 size? Considering all the ridiculous ideas traditional chinese medicine has come up with, this seems to be right up their alley, no? Jelqing and a dish of tiger nuttz, who knows, could be the next big thing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Why the middle east and not china where d1cks seem to be like 1/2 size?
    send your mother over and find out.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Shes dead. But hey, if that's your thing, I don't judge people on their sexual appetite cause in that respect we are all nuttz. I'm sure you could find a few plots close to home. Pick up a shovel at home depot for 10 bucks. S'all you kid.

Was pen1s size a factor when, as a teen, you wished you were black?

ok, send your father then.

i am black.
    Last edited by bawang; 08-20-2012 at 04:20 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Shes dead. But hey, if that's your thing, I don't judge people on their sexual appetite cause in that respect we are all nuttz. I'm sure you could find a few plots close to home. Pick up a shovel at home depot for 10 bucks. S'all you kid.

Actually, truth of it is, everyone on this forum seems to want to be Chinese. Including the black man. Just think about this for a moment. Everyone wants to use Chinese charactors to describe things, and they seem to want to use Chinese sayings all the time. If given the chance, they would be Chinese. Let me be the first to tell you, being chinese is nothing to get excited about. Aside from the enhanced endowment, we really don't have it all that great.
    Jackie Lee

Dont speak for everyone. Personally im riding the wave of whiteness all the way down easy street, laughing on the way to the bank.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    Actually, truth of it is, everyone on this forum seems to want to be Chinese. Including the black man. Just think about this for a moment. Everyone wants to use Chinese charactors to describe things, and they seem to want to use Chinese sayings all the time. If given the chance, they would be Chinese. Let me be the first to tell you, being chinese is nothing to get excited about. Aside from the enhanced endowment, we really don't have it all that great.
    I wouldn't say everyone. But a handful forsure. Some people just get right into it. I wasn't being serious when I wrote that.

Enhanced endowment? What.... you got accessories and sh1t? You can tell us.... this is a safe place

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Dont speak for everyone. Personally im riding the wave of whiteness all the way down easy street, laughing on the way to the bank.
    There's a white wave to the bank? Lemme get my board and shorts! I'm coming to the bank too!

woo hoo, easy millions just cause I be white!!!

wait...that ain't how it works.

life can suck for anyone really. But it really sucks if your apparatus is tiny.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

What?!?!? It doesn't? SHEEEET!!! I already took out the loans!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.