Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lance Armstrong....

Lance Armstrong....

Lance Armstrong is guilty. This guy is so competitive that he would never walk away from a fight if he knew he was NOT guilty. Because he is guilty, at least this way he can still bullsh1t the people that are too stupid to see the obvious truth. A man like that does not back down when they have righteousness on their side. To keep fighting would have destroyed all doubt and made him a permanent punchline in the sports world.

Considering the whole tour de france was doping, I don't think he should lose his titles. He passed the tests and the tour didn't dig deep enough. Taker away any speed/time records, but not the titles. All his real competition was doping too. In that respect it was a pretty level playing field. It only sucks for those guys who weren't as good and would have had to dope to compete but did not dope and therefor did not come close to winning.

Also, this has nothing to do with cancer and what he has done with that. If you used to support his cancer fund, no reason to stop now. It's good works, he needs to just stick with that for now. But I would suggest you ditch the bracelet because it was tied in with his "winning spirit" and clearly cheating is not being a winner. Now he is simply a survivor, not a winner. Had he admitted it right away, I could forgive, but cause he continues to lie to everyone he is not a righteous man.
    Any half assed lie spotter could tell he has been lying all along. It's almost as bad as Clemens weak lies, and that show was pathetic. I looked up to that fool when I was a kid.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Don't give a rats ass!!!

Don't know why anyone even cares!

What was he doing, blood doping or some sort of drug?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Dunno, he punked out before trial. It wasn't a criminal or civil matter, it was a trial with the doping agency. What he did was equal to simply giving up and pleading guilty, not even a deal, just gave the fukc up. Innocent people don't do that, EVER!

Anyways, it's a big deal because he is an international symbol for hope. A cancer survivor who went back to be the best again. He inspired a ton of people. And he's a liar.

I don't care about cycling. I just think it's super weak that he would bask in all this so called glory and praise and the whole time he was a fraud. This motherfukcer is only slightly better than a con man. At least Armstrong had talent, can't take that away, but it's irrelevant at this point. His rise back to the #1 spot was fraudulent.

Greetings,

It was obvious from the beginning:

How can a man with one nut beat competitors who have two?

mickey

No, it was because the agency was willing to drag it out until it drained him financially. He passed over 500 drug tests utterly clean. He was done because he was spending a LOT of money against an allegation supported only by hearsay. Hearsay from a doper, no less.

People are so jealous of others' success these days.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    How can a man with one nut beat competitors who have two?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

Hi wenshu,

Lance had testicular cancer and had to give up the malignant one.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    No, it was because the agency was willing to drag it out until it drained him financially. He passed over 500 drug tests utterly clean. He was done because he was spending a LOT of money against an allegation supported only by hearsay. Hearsay from a doper, no less.

People are so jealous of others' success these days.
    I'm glad you said this - basically the international community couldn't have an American being the greatest tour de France athlete ever. They were going to witch hunt him until the end of time. Pure and total BS.

Live Strong always!!!

Armstrong questioned USADA jurisdiction in the matter, saying, “At every turn, USADA has played the role of a bully, threatening everyone in its way and challenging the good faith of anyone who questions its motives or its methods, all at U.S. taxpayers’ expense.”

On Monday, U.S. District Judge Sam Sparks threw out Armstrong’s case but noted that
    USADA’s “conduct raises serious questions about whether its real interest in charging Armstrong is to combat doping, or if it is acting according to less noble motives.”

Armstrong shared a familiar defense Thursday, noting that he had been tested his entire career in a variety of ways and results never showed conclusively that he violated any rules, even though whispers, rumors and allegations mounted in recent years.

“Whatever they asked for I provided. What is the point of all this testing if, in the end, USADA will not stand by it?” he said.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...c41_story.html

There's more to this story and it's NOT that Lance is a liar.

Not saying he did or didnt, but non epo blood doping can be hard to catch.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Not saying he did or didnt, but non epo blood doping can be hard to catch.
    This is the mentality that he's tired of fighting. No matter how many tests he's had in his career - no matter how easy it is to refute the accusations of the so called witnesses - he can't win because the WADO and USADA have already decided that he must be guilty because someone, especially an American can't be that good at cycling. And they'll keep on making the accusations based on "it's hard to prove that he didn't because non epo blood doping is hard to catch".

It really doesn't matter if he did or did not.
    The fact of the matter is that you will not have anyone in the USA interested in competing in the Tour anymore despite it being the premier bicycling event in the world because of the decade+ harassment of Armstrong.

The fact of the matter is that he passed literally hundreds of drug and doping tests and he's in retirement!

The USADA is cutting off its nose to spite its face.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Lance has always been very careful with his statements. He has always said that he took no "banned" substances. That means, he very well could have taken LEGAL PED's that were not known about or banned yet. There is nothing wrong with that.

The problem I have is that he PASSED EVERY TEST GIVEN TO HIM throughout his career. Now, they supposedly have frozen samples that were kept that they were going to test. How do you prove that they are yours or haven't been tampered with.

The time to do this was when he was competing, NOT after he was done and retired. This was a HUGE waste of the taxpayers money for no reason.
    "God gave you a brain, and it annoys Him greatly when you choose not to use it."