Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Link to the wc ancestors

Quote Originally Posted by WC1277 View Post
    Moshe is that only Master Ng Chan learned the true/unique set of Wing Chun skills . is western countries

Also there is such thing as true/direct descendant of Wing Chun martial arts.

On the contrary, if a person lacks the understanding LIKE ME WR1277 or foundation in executing any skillful movement, then it will be awkward for that person to execute any kind of good skillful movement at all"
    thank you ,you certainly feel better now
    Last edited by MOSHE; 09-01-2012 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MOSHE View Post
    thank you ,you certainly feel better now
    Well seems to make you feel better beating your chest about your lineage and ability.

But hey, you punch planks, so you must be good

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Well seems to make you feel better beating your chest about your lineage and ability.

But hey, you punch planks, so you must be good
    yes ,if you could share the same ability ,you would not be refereeing to ring fights or others variations

i dont blame you ,because its difficult to understand what you had never been taught !

you would prefer the world to be like the 4 square meters around you but its not

yes ,if you could share the same ability ,you would not be refereeing to ring fights or others variations

i dont blame you ,because its difficult to understand what you had never been taught !

you would prefer the world to be like the 4 square meters around you but its not
    Ahhhhh, too deadly for the ring are you????

Saw your punch, were we supposed to be impressed?
    Honestly......... were we? Really?

Thats it? Thats all you offer?

Id suggest you get of your chair, stop punching planks, stop beating your chest (youve done/got nothing to beat it about) and try the "4m square"..... i promise that your point of view will change and your ego be more in check

But then i dont think youd find the heart

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Ahhhhh, too deadly for the ring are you????

Saw your punch, were we supposed to be impressed?
    Honestly......... were we? Really?

Thats it? Thats all you offer?

Id suggest you get of your chair, stop punching planks, stop beating your chest (youve done/got nothing to beat it about) and try the "4m square"..... i promise that your point of view will change and your ego be more in check

But then i dont think youd find the heart
    you ,like two or three other guys in this forum have a problem of ego ,i dont

you never presented anything singular but just that you can build and modify what you are calling wing chun because of your own experience and thinking

and that the only way to test it was to be in the same situation than other ring sport

what is a non sense

you simply never accepted my personal experience for the only reason that it was not known by you

so i think that closed mind and ego are on your side

you ,like two or three other guys in this forum have a problem of ego ,i dont
    Wrong. Getting in a ring and getting beaten up is hardly fanning ones ego. Its called learning. I dont expect you to understand this

you never presented anything singular but just that you can build and modify what you are calling wing chun because of your own experience and thinking

and that the only way to test it was to be in the same situation than other ring sport
    In a society where fighting on the streets is 1) illegal and 2) stupid, its the only way..... you have another option?

what is a non sense
    What is nonsense is that im wasting my time chatting with you.

you simply never accepted my personal experience for the only reason that it was not known by you

so i think that closed mind and ego are on your side
    What personal perspective? Lineage worship and the bagging of everyone else?

Mate, you have an ego only matched by the lack of substance in your posts. If the best you can do is "we know Leung Bik stuff" then youre wasting everyones time as well as your own.

Go Bik yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by glennr View Post
    have another option?

What personal perspective? Lineage worship and the bagging of everyone else?

Mate, you have an ego only matched by the lack of substance in your posts. If the best you can do is "we know leung bik stuff" then youre wasting everyones time as well as your own.

go bik myself!

thats true that comparing to the score of my thread what you tried to launch wasnt at all impressive
    you didnt passionate anybody than yourself

too bad that for you and too others the only way to express is to find people stupid or idiot and to insult them

thats true that comparing to the score of my thread what you tried to launch wasnt at all impressive
    you didnt passionate anybody than yourself

too bad that for you and too others the only way to express is to find people stupid or idiot and to insult them
    If i had any idea what you were saying, id pick it apart.

But, ill leave you to your pointless thread and your maybe answers and participate in a thread about WC, not your lineage driven drivel