Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 121 to 129 of 129

Thread: Link to the wc ancestors

  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by WC1277 View Post
    Moshe is that only Master Ng Chan learned the true/unique set of Wing Chun skills . is western countries

    Also there is such thing as true/direct descendant of Wing Chun martial arts.

    On the contrary, if a person lacks the understanding LIKE ME WR1277 or foundation in executing any skillful movement, then it will be awkward for that person to execute any kind of good skillful movement at all"
    thank you ,you certainly feel better now
    Last edited by MOSHE; 09-02-2012 at 12:05 AM.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by MOSHE View Post
    thank you ,you certainly feel better now
    Well seems to make you feel better beating your chest about your lineage and ability.

    But hey, you punch planks, so you must be good

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Well seems to make you feel better beating your chest about your lineage and ability.

    But hey, you punch planks, so you must be good
    yes ,if you could share the same ability ,you would not be refereeing to ring fights or others variations

    i dont blame you ,because its difficult to understand what you had never been taught !

    you would prefer the world to be like the 4 square meters around you but its not

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by MOSHE View Post
    yes ,if you could share the same ability ,you would not be refereeing to ring fights or others variations

    i dont blame you ,because its difficult to understand what you had never been taught !

    you would prefer the world to be like the 4 square meters around you but its not
    Ahhhhh, too deadly for the ring are you????

    Saw your punch, were we supposed to be impressed?
    Honestly......... were we? Really?

    Thats it? Thats all you offer?

    Id suggest you get of your chair, stop punching planks, stop beating your chest (youve done/got nothing to beat it about) and try the "4m square"..... i promise that your point of view will change and your ego be more in check

    But then i dont think youd find the heart

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Ahhhhh, too deadly for the ring are you????

    Saw your punch, were we supposed to be impressed?
    Honestly......... were we? Really?

    Thats it? Thats all you offer?

    Id suggest you get of your chair, stop punching planks, stop beating your chest (youve done/got nothing to beat it about) and try the "4m square"..... i promise that your point of view will change and your ego be more in check

    But then i dont think youd find the heart
    you ,like two or three other guys in this forum have a problem of ego ,i dont

    you never presented anything singular but just that you can build and modify what you are calling wing chun because of your own experience and thinking

    and that the only way to test it was to be in the same situation than other ring sport

    what is a non sense

    you simply never accepted my personal experience for the only reason that it was not known by you

    so i think that closed mind and ego are on your side

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,252
    you ,like two or three other guys in this forum have a problem of ego ,i dont
    Wrong. Getting in a ring and getting beaten up is hardly fanning ones ego. Its called learning. I dont expect you to understand this

    you never presented anything singular but just that you can build and modify what you are calling wing chun because of your own experience and thinking

    and that the only way to test it was to be in the same situation than other ring sport
    In a society where fighting on the streets is 1) illegal and 2) stupid, its the only way..... you have another option?

    what is a non sense
    What is nonsense is that im wasting my time chatting with you.

    you simply never accepted my personal experience for the only reason that it was not known by you

    so i think that closed mind and ego are on your side
    What personal perspective? Lineage worship and the bagging of everyone else?

    Mate, you have an ego only matched by the lack of substance in your posts. If the best you can do is "we know Leung Bik stuff" then youre wasting everyones time as well as your own.

    Go Bik yourself!

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by glennr View Post
    have another option?

    What personal perspective? Lineage worship and the bagging of everyone else?

    Mate, you have an ego only matched by the lack of substance in your posts. If the best you can do is "we know leung bik stuff" then youre wasting everyones time as well as your own.

    go bik myself!

    thats true that comparing to the score of my thread what you tried to launch wasnt at all impressive
    you didnt passionate anybody than yourself

    too bad that for you and too others the only way to express is to find people stupid or idiot and to insult them

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by MOSHE View Post
    thats true that comparing to the score of my thread what you tried to launch wasnt at all impressive
    you didnt passionate anybody than yourself

    too bad that for you and too others the only way to express is to find people stupid or idiot and to insult them
    If i had any idea what you were saying, id pick it apart.

    But, ill leave you to your pointless thread and your maybe answers and participate in a thread about WC, not your lineage driven drivel

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great Lakes State, U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,647

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •