Thread: U.F.O. or no?

Blog Entries

U.F.O. or no?

Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

no

A picture will never be enough. Sorry. I've seen some great vids, but none that couldn't be faked.

That fact or faked paranormal show is on right now. These people are not using the scientific method properly. They do a decent effort at recreating the vids, but in the end their bias shows thru. They want to see a ghost, it fukcs with their results. A real scientist wants to learn the truth, whatever it may be. A real scientist only forms a hypothesis ready for testing thru experimentation and observation after considerable data collection and dissection. They aren't supposed to just go out and prove an irrational belief. Some do, but it's usually counterproductive to start an investigation with that mindframe. It just isn't the best headspace for honest use of the scientific method.

Blog Entries
    so what is it then?

hsk,
    Is the image in the upper right the same object? It looks exactly like the same object in the night photo...same angle, same details. Perhaps it was photoshopped(?) with the lighting changed. I dunno, that would be my guess.

Not to say I don't believe in these things, because from personal experience I know for a fact that a lot of things most people don't believe in are real. I didn't experience UFOs but other phenomena, sometimes alone and more than once with others present. Would these things have replicated themselves for some scientists? Probably not. Whatever intelligences are behind various phenomena like these do not show up and perform on cue like circus animals. And that's the problem in most cases when people try to conduct 'scientific' investigations on them. Then when the activity/experience doesn't duplicate itself for the scientists, most then conclude that it doesn't exist.

It's on you to tell us what it is. I'm sure you have done exhaustive research if you have a position.

Who took it?
    Is there video?
    When was it taken...EXACTLY?
    Where was it taken...EXACTLY?
    Are there any airports, military bases, weather stations, or anything else that can field anything that can fly, within 200 miles?

Ughh, this is actually an exercise in futility..............

Digital manipulation. For sure. No Question.
    Last edited by Syn7; 08-31-2012 at 12:25 AM.

As an avid fan of the photoshop... the first red flag - it's too bright. It's supposed to be night time. Amateur. <pfft>

If I fake a picture of big foot sh*ting in the woods, he's going to be next to the bear, and the light and shadows will be consistent for time of day, location, and the time of year.

The artifacting and pixelation around the object when blown up show a pretty clear rectangle around it that has been adjusted. I am going to have to say this is done with an iphone app or with a photoshop like program.

Having said that, since May of this year I've had several incidences of sightings of ufos at night moving like water bugs across the sky.

Right now, I am heavily leaning towards them being part of the internal surveillance by drones.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

It's a blimp.
    傻瓜

Blog Entries
    the person who took the pic has all the info in regards to camera, film, and what not.

LOL i actually sent to pic to Mufon and the responded by saying its compelling but needs more research. they are actually willing to investigate this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shǎguā View Post
    It's a blimp.
    it does look like a blimp with a reader board across its side
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    The artifacting and pixelation around the object when blown up show a pretty clear rectangle around it that has been adjusted. I am going to have to say this is done with an iphone app or with a photoshop like program.

Having said that, since May of this year I've had several incidences of sightings of ufos at night moving like water bugs across the sky.

Right now, I am heavily leaning towards them being part of the internal surveillance by drones.
    I thought the same thing at first. Thats why I said what I said up there^^^ but after taking another few seconds to compare to other parts of the pic I take back what I said before. The pixelation around the object is consistent with other objects that are bright but dark around them. Zoom into the Comfort Inn. I see the effect you are talking about but it's just low res digital pic, that's all. Not that it couldn't still be an add on, I'm just sayin that isn't proof.

That being said, the pic still isn't enough to spark my curiosity.
    It could be anything. If it is not a digital manipulation, it is impossible to prove what it is without taking similar pics and creating a control group for comparison.
    Really tho, who's gonna do that. The ghost/ufo hunters don't really do a very good job of eliminating all possibilities. Way too many assumptions.
    I guess it could be a blimp. The only way to know for sure would be to hire a few diff blimps and take pics under the same conditions blah blah blah, a waste of time for a low res pic off some kids cell phone. Too bad he didn't have the smarts to switch it to video, that would be much better.

In the pic the object is either stationary or moving very slow, that is for sure. If it is a real pic, a blimp like machine is most likely, IMO.

What do you mean, you've had sightings? In your area? Reported to you?

Blog Entries
    anaheim has been getting lots of ufo sighting lately. that was where the pic was taken. the possiblity of it being a blimp is real since there is a stadium close by. still, a blimp has a tail rutter or something like that and its missing in the image.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    the person who took the pic has all the info in regards to camera, film, and what not.
    And you never asked them for particulars? You just believe? Did you ask any questions at all? Was it moving? Did it change speeds at all? did it turn? if so how sharp? Did it spin or rotate? Did it make noise?

I understand how some cats want to believe, but you can't let that factor into an assessment. Doing that is just asking for mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    anaheim has been getting lots of ufo sighting lately. that was where the pic was taken. the possiblity of it being a blimp is real since there is a stadium close by. still, a blimp has a tail rutter or something like that and its missing in the image.
    Could be on a tether and a whole lot closer than it looks. Maybe a promotional baloon for some car lot or whatever. Who knows.

Dudes who hang glide at night use lights and cats always freak out when they see it. Triangle moving fluid and quiet in the black.

It's right above the stadium and there is a game going on.
    Last edited by Syn7; 08-31-2012 at 07:08 PM.