Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
AS FOR THE GUY IN THE CLIP...He learned from a guy named bersied...forgive the spelling of his name...An Bernsied teacher is Robert McField...i will make some post of their beginner videos soon...
It's okay you can spare me a beginners video. Of course if you think it's relevant to further discussions that's up to you but I think I have seen enough from theis 'Stan' cat

As for the demo...it looked rather non-useful and non-combative...I mean its a demo so i guess its cool. But i just dont see it as realistic...
Ok. Which are you talking about? Mine or Stans?? And is that really a 'comparison'?

I been doing WC since i was 16...im 35 now....
Learning from who exactly?? I am a firm believer in quality over quantity any day and I have seen examples of this throughout my personal journey. Some good and some bad but most that play the 'I have been doing Wing Chun for x years' seem to be of the bad category unfortunately.

I started Wing Chun at 19 but was doing Martial Arts since 9. I am 37 now so we aint that different on the time front. So post a clip of yourself doing something to compare, that would be cool

...sorry if your offended...my apology....
I wasn't but I thought others could be. No probs.