I check the clip below...No offense but is this your video?

If is Not...I wasnt impressed...First of all they lack whole body connection...basically their hands are flowering around doing stuff...This is not what i mean by flow...Hands and feet move together. Either your moving an striking or kicking an striking at the same time...When i say moving i mean moving in on your opponent constantly.

your right about Yips students...i still refer to westerners as yip man lineage...any way i digress...

where are your clips located?

Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
Here we go!

Firstly, Ip Man never taught any westerners, so if you want to point the finger at anyone point it in the direction of his students that spread his teachings worldwide like Wong Shun Leung, Moy Yat, Ho Kam Ming, Lee Shing etc and from my experience they have all done a good job, unique and individual interpretations, but good all the same.

Secondly, if you had ever bothered to look at any of my own clips you might have seen that I personally do not advocate the typical Chisau platform, I rotate in various ways and have different names for different intentions, Chisau being only one of our interactive exercises. So, in short I know exactly what the guys are doing in the clip which is why I stated it isn't Chisau. Have a look at how we interact with 'flow' and tell me if you do anything like this... http://youtu.be/tx0ID9XEZ6E?t=1m40s

Finally, will you stop using ye olde 'travel back in time' cr4p because I personally do not think you have learnt enough Wing Chun yourself to even highlight what the differences could be. That's not to say we all can't speculate, but I find it far more useful to discuss what you have seen and done 'first hand'.