Thread: Annual International Breast Model Contest

Slightly OT

I really must split this off into another thread as soon as I figure out an appropriate title.

State media hails hosting of China's first 'breast model championship', winner is fawned on by creepy guys

Chinese media is celebrating the hosting of the country's first "breast model championships" which took place last month in Hubei province, publishing a set of photos which show the winner being fawned on by her fans at a car show in Jiangsu province.

Jiang Qing, a girl from Nanjing who happens to share a name with Mao's fourth wife and leader of the Gang of Four, won the contest held on October 25 in Xiangyang city with her 34F bust.

Since being declared the national winner of the contest, Jiang has forged a career for herself as a model. This weekend she was photographed at the Huai'an city car show, surrounded by a number of enthusiastic fans who look positively captivated by her bosom.

The news will no doubt come as comfort to the models made jobless after Shanghai Auto, arguably the country's most prestigious car show, banned showroom models from this years exhibition. There's still plenty of work out there for those who want it!
    [Images via NetEase]

Contact the author of this article or email tips@shanghaiist.com with further questions, comments or tips.
    By Dominic Jackson in News on Nov 29, 2015 11:59 PM
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Just poached this

It was part of the Breastaurants thread.

Breast model contest winner says plastic surgery has made her life complete

A 25-year-old mother, named Zhang Xiaojiao, defeated a number of other voluptuous contestants to become the proud winner of the 6th Annual International Breast Model Contest held in Hefei earlier this month.
    Judges showered Zhang with compliments, commenting on how confident and mature she looks. However, she hasn't exactly always been that way; it's been a long road to the top for this hot mama.
    Back in 2014, Zhang graduated from Anhui University with a degree in broadcast and television hosting. Thanks to her elegant body and beautiful face, she had oodles of confidence on the stage. After two years in the industry, she has become a well-known host in Hefei, according to Sina.

Still, despite her high-level of self-confidence, Zhang felt like she had one flaw she couldn't get over -- her breasts. Believing that her breasts were too flat and small, she considered getting plastic surgery.

Zhang had been pondering over getting plastic surgery for years, but had never got up the courage to take that last step into the clinic. While she was open to the idea, she was worried about what her family, friends and even her own child might think.

She continued to research plastic surgery and asked for advice from experts. She talked to one friend who had plastic surgery the year before. In the end, what surprised her the most was that her father and husband urged her to go through with it. After that, she finally walked into the hospital.

She was admitted on May 30th and went under the knife the next day. Despite her fears, she managed to get through the surgery.

Waking up that afternoon, she felt a pain creeping through her body and tears rolling down her cheeks. However, having already given birth to a child, the pain wasn't anything she couldn't handle.

Her new breasts took a bit of getting used to. She found that she couldn't fit in her old clothes and had to buy a whole new wardrobe.

continued next post
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Continued from previous post

Afterward, her friends congratulated her on her successful surgery. She also got some compliments from coworkers. One day, while rehearsing what they would say on TV, she couldn't help but notice that a fellow host was blatantly staring at her breasts. Zhang asked him jokingly why he kept glancing over at her. "I can see the surgery was very successful!" the guy blurted out.

Zhang says that she doesn't regret her choice, emphasizing that her own self-confidence is what is most important to her. Her decision to undergo plastic surgery was her own way of making herself feel more beautiful. Hosting her live online show half a month after the surgery, she gained scores of new followers on the first day back.

With her self-confidence at an all-time high. She decided to sign up for the 6th Annual International Breast Model Contest. The competition is put on every year in Hefei, Anhui by a local plastic surgery clinic. Zhang competed with a host of other buxom young ladies, including one woman from Italy -- which makes it "international" we suppose.

To really wow the judges, Zhang went with a daring tactic, bringing her own child with her on stage. That move seems to have won her the crown. "Life is like a challenge. The hosting industry tends to favor beauty and youth. I wouldn't be where I am right now if I didn't seize opportunities," she said with pride.

Hopefully, Zhang doesn't read about herself on the internet, because most netizens seem to be less than excited for her success, instead criticizing her for going under the knife.
    "She won the competition because she has fake breasts, am I right? Young girls should look up to natural beauty not fabricated beauty!" one web user wrote in disgust.
    "She may not regret her choice now, but she will in the future. Confidence shouldn't come from plastic surgery. People who have a positive attitude towards life will have confidence naturally," another argued.
    Incidentally, this makes two international breast model contests in a row that were won by women who recently got a boob job. We're beginning to think the whole thing is rigged.

By Katie Ngai
    [Images via Sina]
    I thought there was another post on this topic because I usually wait until there are three to split something into an indie thread. But in this case, a pair of posts is plenty.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips