Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Simply Ignore Them (is that so hard..?)

Quote Originally Posted by jo View Post
    I dont think you could count on that...
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1829942.html
    oh that's nothing - it's a well known fact around here that Scott's been dead for years (but just don't tell him that, we don't want to upset the delicate balance he's achieved as an undead vampire)

Quote Originally Posted by jo View Post
    I dont think you could count on that...
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1829942.html
    Gee wiz! I didn't account for that! What is one to do if you can't count on the Count to count in order to account for ones counting on accounting for one's account? That no account Count!

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    oh that's nothing - it's a well known fact around here that Scott's been dead for years (but just don't tell him that, we don't want to upset the delicate balance he's achieved as an undead vampire)
    Just because one is undead does not mean they are dead! If they were dead they would be dead and not undead!

Clearly you are unread about the undead being undead instead of dead dead. Go ask Fred who read the undead fled the dead instead staying dead when they bled til they were said to be dead dead instead of undead dead. The undead fed the dead instead, at least that's what Ned said Fred read about how the undead led the dead, but fed the dead dead instead of being bled and wed to the undead dead.

Quote Originally Posted by I Hate Ashida Kim View Post
    My alias' alias has an alias and he is behind 7 proxies.

And his door is never open. Sorry.
    Dude, your argument is super weak and not true. I think you are perhaps just envious? Don't feel comfortable around people who can walk the walk and make it clear?

Should everyone just listen to their critics?

F*ck critics. they do nothing, contribute nothing and share nothing but a critical attitude. That's not valid criticism, it's just contrary belligerence and quite frankly, that deserves a slap in the face.

Critics have never contributed anything to the world of any value. Think about it. Think about famous critics. How many can you name? How many do you agree their services are absolutely necessary.

pfft. Critics = Worthless. Especially ignorant ones who just shoot their mouths off.

I remain unconvinced of your argument and sadly still see you as even more of a whiner due to this posturing .
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Too many questions for a Monday morn...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Is Gene Ching the KING of these internets? Where does he get all those ninjettes? Do they come in chocolate?
    1. I prefer the title of Emperor over King.
    2. I get all my ninjettes from here.
    3. Only extra dark 78% Cacao.

Quote Originally Posted by LaterthanNever View Post
    But could you just allow trolls who look like the accompanying women in the photo? I like the one w/ the purple hair especially.
    We're working on it. Thanks for your suggestions.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    he's an undead vampire
    I knew it!!!!!! I have a pretty good sense of smell, and I knew he smelt not dead, yet not alive!!!!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Dude, your argument is super weak and not true. I think you are perhaps just envious? Don't feel comfortable around people who can walk the walk and make it clear?

Should everyone just listen to their critics?

F*ck critics. they do nothing, contribute nothing and share nothing but a critical attitude. That's not valid criticism, it's just contrary belligerence and quite frankly, that deserves a slap in the face.

Critics have never contributed anything to the world of any value. Think about it. Think about famous critics. How many can you name? How many do you agree their services are absolutely necessary.

pfft. Critics = Worthless. Especially ignorant ones who just shoot their mouths off.

I remain unconvinced of your argument and sadly still see you as even more of a whiner due to this posturing .
    Maximum trolling

No one is so dumb IRL as to believe people should be taken at their word without substantiating their claims. No one. I mean that's like basic logic. Surely Canadian schooling is better than that.

Therefore, you are trolling!

btw, I can levitate. I don't have to show proof, but I can do it. If you don't believe me I will accuse you of slander and libel. How dare you question my abilities. You must be jealous because I can levitate and you can't and therefore you slander and libel me online because you suck and don't contribute anything to society.

PS. I posted this while levitating.
    Last edited by I Hate Ashida Kim; 09-17-2012 at 05:26 PM.
    "If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

Ordering!!!!

I would like to pre-order the DVD's of you levitating with great masters in Ping Shan town in China!!!! Yes!!! I want the complete set to get the your bonus book, "Its True Because I said so!"

- jo

I can levitate better than him. I can go higher, levitate longer, levitate harder, and levitate faster. I can even teach you how to levitate other people and objects. Some of my more advanced students can levitate trucks and even buses!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Backtracking and trying to turn things into a joke doesn't remove the incorrect from what you said.

Or the fact that you hold unwarranted vitriol towards another based on some spurious idea that the person you are criticizing owes you something.

They don't.

Prepare to be called on your criticisms if you make them. It's really that simple.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

well dale does put up videos of him doing the things he claims. people can make up any excuse to try and discredit the videos. for example, dale is pretty big, the guys hitting him are regular size people. regular size people can hit pretty frackin hard. i know cuz im regular size and i can hit hard, as can many many other people regular and even small size people.

dale makes a great point. show youreself doing better. or better yet someone should visit him with a camera and actually discredit him...you know rather than just shouting from the top of a hill that they dont like him very much. we all know why that wont happen though...because there is nothing to discredit. the guy can take heavy hits, its obvious.

the real issue here in regards to dale is that some people dont like dale on a personal level, for what ever reason, and like to get a rise out of him, and want to try and make him lose face on some level. thats the actual issue with dale and his troll stalkers, regardless of what you or anyone else says. you can argue me all you want, you, me and everyone else knows im 100% right on that.

Jo,

Are you in NYC?

It's easy enough for me to come down to visit and you can hit me, and see for yourself what I can and cannot take for punishment.

We could exchange mantis as well, but I guarantee you will just whine/complain like most mouth boxers here that I am threatening you, blah blah blah when that is not the case as it will be in public and you can film it and I will film it and then you and I could broadcast the video on youtube for all to see one way or another.

I have learned much from my teachers and elder brothers.

Have you?

I have no issue with showing people what I can and cannot do.

But you and all the whiny critical mouth boxers here or anywhere never step up to show anyone anything but hate and negative Qi.

all you and the other mouth boxers do is complain, whine, b itch and moan, rather than show anyone that they can replicate what they are complaining/whining about.

it is really simple.

put up or shut up.
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 09-18-2012 at 10:54 AM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post

put up or shut up.
    And that is the crux of the biscuit gentlemen.

/thread.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

So you're saying that only people who can do something better than what is being claimed can provide criticism?

I want to make sure I understand your "logic" correctly.
    "If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

Quote Originally Posted by I Hate Ashida Kim View Post
    So you're saying that only people who can do something better than what is being claimed can provide criticism?

I want to make sure I understand your "logic" correctly.
    If a critic wants to ensure his criticism is correct, he should invite himself to make the attempt at disproving. Otherwise, he's not a critic, he's just belligerent. Huge difference. One actually is trying to learn and understand and the other is just being a mouthy sh1t for the sake of it.

I don't think anyone said anything about being better. It's about being honest.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    If a critic wants to ensure his criticism is correct, he should invite himself to make the attempt at disproving. Otherwise, he's not a critic, he's just belligerent. Huge difference. One actually is trying to learn and understand and the other is just being a mouthy sh1t for the sake of it.

I don't think anyone said anything about being better. It's about being honest.
    So how is anyone going to disprove my mad levitation skillz?

I learned from this guy. He's my master. (Skip to around 35:30 in this movie). You can see him levitate. VIDEO PROOF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyrgcwziASA