Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
Rik,

When you know who is slandering and libeling you, you can then take them to court and have their actions called into question and they will pay the price.

I did not say, or mean that they would be beaten up, or assaulted in any way shape or means.

If your actions would cause such a response, I can see why these cowards hide, as they could be sued for the slander and libelous things they post about people.

You do not have the right to slander and libel people. It is illegal, it is not playful, it is not LOLZ, its hurtful and hateful.

Hence the cowards will always take the cupcake way out as it means they have free license to slander and libel and be hateful towards people.

It is disgusting behavior and it should never be tolerated.

You have the right to know your accusers, and if you accuse me of anything then I get to know who it is that is saying such. See my point? No secret internet account, no ghost proxys, none of that BS. Why not just be yourself rather than create some other persona and attack others.

I have been threatened with law suits in the past as I don't hide behind the net and called certain people what they are, total and complete frauds, and when called on their BS threat with the use of what is called Discovery, in which the person being sued gets to examine everything about this person who is suing you, and all the claims they have made and the lies fabricated, they always back down as they will lose in court as the truth will come out.
So what? A troll can hurt you? You just said it can be hurtful. Why would you allow such a weakness to exist if you recognize it? How many people have been sued successfully for libel on a kung fu forum? Any examples? How do you prove Libel when the topic is so subjective?

So you are upset that you don't get to use your legal rights in dealing with a troll on a kung fu forum that has done your business harm? How do you prove it harmed your biz? And if you are the real deal, why not just show and prove? If that isn't enough for some people, why even engage these people?

I think it just p1sses you off that you can't use your natural authority online the way you can in person. It p1ssed me off for about 10 minutes waay back. I got over it real quick. I am certainly not going to complain online. This isn't your first trip around this topic, you actually bring it up quite often.

Why let people get to you like that? Try not caring, works wonders my friend