Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Simply Ignore Them (is that so hard..?)

ya but where is your video of you levitating? dale has vids of him breaking, being hit, etc. so your 'logic' is weak. you seem to feel you dont have to put up as much evidence as dale in terms of being accepted.

we will accept you when you do what dale has done. put your name up, with your face, and your vids. thats what he did. actually he also posted his phone number and address so ANYONE can go to him and confront his evidenced claims. we're just saying, do at least an equal amount of self evidenced material. or are you better than everyone else and dont need to do that? dale isnt just saying he can do stuff, hes showing, and then saying; 'come disprove me'

you havnt gone near that.

I find you lacking, sir.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Blog Entries
    Sometime I just wonder what this forum will be like when all members are required to put up their personal picture along with a heavy bag work out personal clip.
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    Sometime I just wonder what this forum will be like when all members are required to put up their personal picture along with a heavy bag work out personal clip.
    I dont think its necessary. But when you have people who follow others around and act like trolls (obviously so) its only fair to ask them to put up as much as the people they are targeting.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

for example, if someone saw a video of yours on how to do 'shoulder throw' and say you are no good and your throw lacks power and control, i would want them to show me their shoulder throw for a comparison. it is easy for people to criticise others video while they do not offer their own.

i dont think people need to post video or their face unless they put themselves into a position where that is the way they can back up their criticisms.

I think that if a person is advocating something that they SHOULD put up the "proof", why not?
    As for the counters to whatever they may be advocating, well, those are fine too and to be expected and even welcomed.
    Heck, if I come her and say I have a better way of doing the splits, one that makes you do it faster and with less time, unless I posted a video of me doing the splits and how I did that, I would EXPECT to be called on my BS.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i dont think people need to post video or their face unless they put themselves into a position where that is the way they can back up their criticisms.
    I think we will have less trolls if we all know how a troll's face suppose to look like.

If we can see how "internal" power be performed on a heavy bag, it may stop some "internal" vs. "external' argument for good.

I think we will have less trolls if we all know how a troll's face suppose to look like.

If we can see how "internal" power be performed on a heavy bag, it may stop some "internal" vs. "external' argument for good.
    One can hope...
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

you are probably right. we must all verify our account with government issue identification!

Blog Entries
    When someone said that he/she has developed some superior power, do you have the curiosity to know how that person may look like? I know I do.

Many years ago a guy called my school and told me that he was raised in Shaolin temple and had 4 black belt in 4 different styles. I asked him how old he was, he said he was 60 years old. I really want to meet this old master. When he came to my school, he was a 16 years old boy. Because my Chinglish, when he said 16, I thought he said 60.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 09-18-2012 at 04:39 PM.

So that guy's levitation video (which was obviously fake by the way), you're saying that no one has the right to say it's BS unless they can really levitate?
    "If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

Quote Originally Posted by I Hate Ashida Kim View Post
    So that guy's levitation video (which was obviously fake by the way), you're saying that no one has the right to say it's BS unless they can really levitate?
    no we can say its BS because levitation is definately bs because its not real. being able to take hard hits due to conditioning is another matter. i didnt know you were that stupid.

what we are saying, i'll explain since you must be slow to comprehend, is that when someone is showing something they legitimately developed and you say its fake is fine. but why should anyone believe or listen to anything you have to say when you cant back it up with your own source of evidence? everyone is entitled to their opinions. its just that matter that your opinion is worthless unless properly backed up in regards to trying to devalue something that someone is obviously doing based on what they have shown.

for instance if you say dales IB is fake, prove it. he already showed plenty to show he can take hits, and even invites people to hit him. refuting that with no evidence amounts to pointing and crying and calling poo poo. no one will take you seriously.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I Hate Ashida Kim View Post
    I had put up a personal XingYi form clip. Someone said that my 6 harmony was not perfect. I asked that person to put up his XingYi clip. He never did.

Good or bad is "relative" and not "absolute". If you can't prove that you can do better, you have no right to say others are bad.

If you say that someone is not good looking, you should show people how good looking that you are. If you are not good looking, you should not say that others are not good looking. That's my logic anyway.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 09-19-2012 at 12:44 PM.

I had put up a personal XingYi form clip. Someone said that my 6 harmony was not perfect. I asked that person to put up his XingYi clip. He never did.

Good or bad is "relative" and not "absolute". If you can't prove that you can do better, you have to right to say others are bad.

If you say that someone is not good looking, you should show people how good looking that you are. If you are not good looking, you should not say that others are not good looking. That's my logic anyway.
    Irrelevant. I'm not a singer but I can tell you when another singer is sharp or flat.

It doesn't mean I can sing better, it just means my ear can hear when they are off.

I can't levitate, but I can tell you when a levitation demo is BS.

I can't take a blow from a sledgehammer, but I can tell you when someone is using physical conditioning, physics, and stage tricks and blaming it on qi. And I can tell you how to prove beyond a doubt that it is qi, but no one will do it.
    Last edited by I Hate Ashida Kim; 09-18-2012 at 06:20 PM.
    "If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

It has been done before:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/lL6XbAF_qRA