Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Simply Ignore Them (is that so hard..?)

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    You wouldn't say that to me with your main forum account. ..
    waitaminit - people here have more than one account?!? (and I am not David Ross)

I have an issue with anyone who hides behind a forum and snipes at people.
    There are many others who feel the same way. But again this is something I cannot stomach and never will. Anyone who refuses to id themselves as a grown adult is hiding something for some reason. As Gene mentioned its my issue and I find nothing wrong with it.

I invite any and all critics to come visit me and hit me, and see what I can do. Few come to see but many feel they can critique or slander without evidence. Silly when you think of all the comments on empirical data, etc...

Unlike most people out there, I do not trick people out of their money and I offer iron skills at rather cheap rates compared to other so called "masters" who do nothing but steal people's money.

I can teach people to take much more abuse than normal untrained people. It is hard work, but if it was easy then others could replicate these skills. I can also teach you how to safely forge your hands so that you can hit harder and do real damage when you strike someone. These are the old methods of training fighters.

I have always openly invited any and all who have issues with Iron Palm, Iron Vest/Iron Body to come visit and test me out.

Rarely do the critics show up, claiming that the onus is on me to prove I can do what I can do. Actually the onus is on them to replicate what I can do, or visit me with a video camera where they can debunk me. To date no one has ever replicated my breaks or my IB demonstration. That is just the plain facts.

Chris(Tai Gik Yahn) and Gene and others have met me and Gene has seen me take a beating at my very first Zhang San Feng Festival now called the Tai Chi Gala with the same two Baguazhang teachers attacking me and one them was kicking me with combat boots on.

You should have seen the look on the old tai chi hippy people in the front row watching and listening to the noise as my fellow teachers were wailing away. It was priceless.

Gene was actually was there for the IB video that was shot and shown at another Festival.

I am a big person, but that does take away the fact that I can take more abuse than most. The two Baguazhang teachers in question are smaller than me, but then again most people are smaller than me.

Again, I post publicly videos of my skills and get crapped on by ignorant rubes who rant on about semantics rather than post up their own videos showing how they can replicate and demonstrate the same or better.

Say what you want, but all the haters seem to be whining rather than proving me wrong. Stop talking about it and show me up if you can. Until then you are just mouth boxing
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 09-15-2012 at 05:54 AM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    waitaminit - people here have more than one account?!? (and I am not David Ross)
    Did I miss something exciting?

What's an account? And...can I get one? How much do they cost? What do I do with one, once I have it? Can I share it? Do I get more than one? What do I do with more than one if I have more than one? Exactly how many can I have? Do I have to have more than one? Can I post under someone else's name who already has an account? Does one of my accounts have to be under the name David Ross? Do I have to live in Canada to have an account? Can I have an account even if I am not as big as Shrek? Will Al Qaeda attack me just because I have an account? Am I allowed to post pictures of scantily clad wimin from Canada who are not account members wives unless they have already been posted on these internets? Just who is this Lucas guy and why is he a werewolf who shaves and looks like Loki? Does Taai Gihk Yahn ever get any sleep.....and if he does.....why does he YAHN so much? Is Gene Ching the KING of these internets? Where does he get all those ninjettes? Do they come in chocolate? What is TCMA and how do I get one? BTW....just where is these internets located...I can't find it on Google Maps? Who is this Scott R. Brown and why does he post under a nom de guerre and not a nom de plume? What is that hypnotic picture by his name and why is he trying to hypnotize the world?

More questions to follow......once all of these are answered to my satifaction!

If I am completely ignored, I will feel safe to assume the answers to all of my questions are "TRUE"!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Did I miss something exciting?

What's an account? And...can I get one? How much do they cost? What do I do with one, once I have it? Can I share it? Do I get more than one? What do I do with more than one if I have more than one? Exactly how many can I have? Do I have to have more than one? Can I post under someone else's name who already has an account? Does one of my accounts have to be under the name David Ross? Do I have to live in Canada to have an account? Can I have an account even if I am not as big as Shrek? Will Al Qaeda attack me just because I have an account? Am I allowed to post pictures of scantily clad wimin from Canada who are not account members wives unless they have already been posted on these internets? Just who is this Lucas guy and why is he a werewolf who shaves and looks like Loki? Does Taai Gihk Yahn ever get any sleep.....and if he does.....why does he YAHN so much? Is Gene Ching the KING of these internets? Where does he get all those ninjettes? Do they come in chocolate? What is TCMA and how do I get one? BTW....just where is these internets located...I can't find it on Google Maps? Who is this Scott R. Brown and why does he post under a nom de guerre and not a nom de plume? What is that hypnotic picture by his name and why is he trying to hypnotize the world?

More questions to follow......once all of these are answered to my satifaction!

If I am completely ignored, I will feel safe to assume the answers to all of my questions are "TRUE"!
    that's quite an account; I don't quite know how to account for it all; just take into account that you will be held accountable in the event that all your accounts don't add up...

that's quite an account; I don't quite know how to account for it all; just take into account that you will be held accountable in the event that all your accounts don't add up...
    Do I need to know how to count to have an account?

I would count on it...

Blog Entries
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    I would count on it...
    by all accounts. YES.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

I would count on it...
    Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    by all accounts. YES.
    I will start training with the Sesame Street Count in order to learn to count on counting so that I may make a good accounting of having an account. I hope I can count on your accounts to support my account!

Blog Entries
    I will start training with the Sesame Street Count in order to learn to count on counting so that I may make a good accounting of having an account. I hope I can count on your accounts to support my account!
    I can account to accountablility accountable to the accounted! AND! you can count on that account!
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

"Wow. Now I must reevaluate my mental image of trolls "

Gene,

As Dale and others here agree(and I share their feelings), I don't like trolls. But could you just allow trolls who look like the accompanying women in the photo? I like the one w/ the purple hair especially.

All other must register w/ the McMillan institute for the feeble minded..

This seems like a good time to let you all know i have a new accounting agency, and i would like to extend my services to you all. Www.werecounting/loki.net free accounting to count anyones accounts who have more than one account. Im counting on all of you to count your accounts to see if you require my counting account accounting services. Hitherto i only offered these services to werewolves and children of the all father, so count yourselves lucky!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    This seems like a good time to let you all know i have a new accounting agency, and i would like to extend my services to you all. Www.werecounting/loki.net free accounting to count anyones accounts who have more than one account. Im counting on all of you to count your accounts to see if you require my counting account accounting services. Hitherto i only offered these services to werewolves and children of the all father, so count yourselves Loki!
    You can count on me to have your back Loki..... errrrrr..... Lucas!

Scott R. Brown Secret ID Busted...

The Truth Revealed AT LAST!!!

Don't count on that!

I dont think you could count on that...
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1829942.html

Always remember.....

...This is a martial arts forum, not a village market in China.

If you, or someone you support/respect, is hawking wares on the internet or in real life, please...do not get your panties in a twist if people speak out against the product and/or the producer of said product.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Especially the consumer.

When confronted with specific claims, the offended parties should be able to refute said claims with facts, and not name-calling and threats of legal proceedings.

You may be a "true-believer" of an individual or enterprise, but that does not automatically remake the truth to conveniently fit the stories you have been told.

Its a free market, and the consumers have every right to express themselves about the products being brought to market.

-jo