Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Simply Ignore Them (is that so hard..?)

Wow. Now I must reevaluate my mental image of trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    I have to award this round to Lucas, just because his cleavage count was 5 points higher. But it was a close match. Again, well played, gentlemen.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Again with people who hide who they are, where they live, what they do, etc versus people who post up who they are, where they live, what they do.

People have made all sorts of slanderous and libelous statements as to my skills, my licensure in acupuncture, etc all while hiding behind the net and they keep ranting on and on about truth and empirical data, blah blah blah.

The truth is my name is Dale Dugas and I live in Quincy, MA.

I work at Nutrapy which is located at 90 Rockland Street, Ste 7 Hanover, MA 02339

My cell phone is 617-595-8097 and the clinic phone number is 781-829-9355.

So why can people who hide be allowed to slander and libel those who take the risks of being known publicly?

Cowardly actions no matter how you paint it.

My door is open, and I have met many people who came to visit rather than hide, and snipe with their passive aggressive BS.

I have amazed people who have hit me in the zyphoid process, the kidneys, and the floating ribs, all places most of these netghosts could not take a hit in as they do not understand what is going on, so they snipe, slander and libel rather than investigate.

laziness on their part seems to equate the ability to badmouth anyone who does something they cannot or will not attempt to perform.

If you would not say these things in public in front of the person you are talking about in front of witnesses. Why the hell is is okay to do this on a forum?

It is not magic, its not magical qi power. Its a hell of a lot of training and would bored most to tears. But if you keep at it and work it you condition yourself to take more abuse than others and if you train the hands you create powerful strikes that most cannot tolerate.

search out and prove all things is a saying my Jooklum Shifu says. I agree.

Not like I am claiming to raise the dead, etc.

I can put my money where my mouth is. But the netghosts can't. its rather obvious.

There are no threats involved. Come try me out. I think you would be amazed.
    Wow, talk about pigeon holing everyone into one group. sh1111t, I know 10 year olds that have already realized that is not the right way to make a point.

Not everyone that thinks you are over the top is criticizing your occupation. I don't know anything about your lil clinic. I won't knock something I don't know because that would be an as$hole move.

I am criticizing YOU and your methods of making this ridiculous point. How you group everyone who disagrees with you into one group. So far we have seen people call you a medical fraud, an ogre who uses natural size to intimidate and a man who can't properly sort his thoughts in order to respond to criticism. And to answer this you leave one generalized post defending one thing, ignoring another, grouping all together and then topping it off with an "I am real cause my door is open". Get this thru your dome, I DON'T CARE HOW REAL YOUR WORK IS. It has nothing to do with anything I have brought up. NOTHING.

Again, you wanna know who I am, PM me and ask. And no I will not come see you. I don't care. I live right beside one of the largest Chinese communities in North America, I have no need to travel to find authentic Chinese medicine, frauds and honest men alike. They are my neighbors. And none of that changes the fact that anonymity is not always cowardice. That's like me saying all QiGong practicioners are frauds. It's ignorant and shows a serious lack of real world understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    My own policy has always been not to say anything online that I wouldn't say to someone's face, one-to-one.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    pretty much my reasons.
    Yeah but you cannot point fingers until you have actually spoken to people face to face and see for yourself. Dale makes the assumption, and that is pure ignorance. How does he know that just because people don't disagree with their full name and address posted or aren't willing to spend travel money to go to his clinic that they are being less genuine or saying something they wouldn't say in person?
    Last edited by Syn7; 09-13-2012 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i'm not as nice, my door is always open, but once you get inside i close and lock it and then drug you and you'll wake up in a pit in my basement with a bucket on a rope and a bottle of lotion in the bucket....

it puts the lotion on the skin, or it get the hose again!
    I like the SP episode where Cartman is playing "Lambs"

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    I like the SP episode where Cartman is playing "Lambs"
    lol thats exactly what was going on in my head when i wrote that
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Lotion...

Everybody sing with it!

'I'm looking down the hole/ you're looking up at me/' :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CQokgv0dQw

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Wow, talk about pigeon holing everyone into one group. sh1111t, I know 10 year olds that have already realized that is not the right way to make a point.

Not everyone that thinks you are over the top is criticizing your occupation. I don't know anything about your lil clinic. I won't knock something I don't know because that would be an as$hole move.

I am criticizing YOU and your methods of making this ridiculous point. How you group everyone who disagrees with you into one group. So far we have seen people call you a medical fraud, an ogre who uses natural size to intimidate and a man who can't properly sort his thoughts in order to respond to criticism. And to answer this you leave one generalized post defending one thing, ignoring another, grouping all together and then topping it off with an "I am real cause my door is open". Get this thru your dome, I DON'T CARE HOW REAL YOUR WORK IS. It has nothing to do with anything I have brought up. NOTHING.

Again, you wanna know who I am, PM me and ask. And no I will not come see you. I don't care. I live right beside one of the largest Chinese communities in North America, I have no need to travel to find authentic Chinese medicine, frauds and honest men alike. They are my neighbors. And none of that changes the fact that anonymity is not always cowardice. That's like me saying all QiGong practicioners are frauds. It's ignorant and shows a serious lack of real world understanding.
    You have never slandered or libeled me. Hence I never addressed any posts to you.

I do not care who you are.

If you want to hide, keep hiding. I stated how I feel about people who hide.

That is your business and none of mine.

Enough said.

Why are you writing yourself into this conversation?

You sound like you are whining.
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 09-13-2012 at 03:58 PM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

I CALL FOR PEACE!!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

Forgiveness

Lets forgive Dale, he is working for none other than...ROGER D. HAGOOD!!! Yes, Dale has been calling Roger "Sifu" and business partner for a number of years now. He has been very busy emailing Roger all the unflattering, but true, things being said about him on the FaceBook Southern Praying Mantis Page. After all, they have a business to run, and all these negative, but true, things being said may cut into their bottom line. Their legal bills must be mounting as they are threatening to sue everyone in sight! So lets cut him some slack.
    Here is the link:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/southernmantis/

see how it just will not stop. netghosts sniping on and on. Unable to move on and learn to be an adult.

I do not work for my South Mantis teacher, but rather support him in all his endeavors. Something you would not understand.

As with all the netghosts all you do is talk, snipe, slander and libel people while you hide.

cowards
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 09-15-2012 at 04:45 AM.

am i the only person without a facebook account?

Quote Originally Posted by jo View Post
    Lets forgive Dale, he is working for none other than...ROGER D. HAGOOD!!! Yes, Dale has been calling Roger "Sifu" and business partner for a number of years now. He has been very busy emailing Roger all the unflattering, but true, things being said about him on the FaceBook Southern Praying Mantis Page. After all, they have a business to run, and all these negative, but true, things being said may cut into their bottom line. Their legal bills must be mounting as they are threatening to sue everyone in sight! So lets cut him some slack.
    Here is the link:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/southernmantis/
    More sniping and disinformation from a mouth boxer.
    I look forward to me coming down to visit and see your hand.
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 09-15-2012 at 04:45 AM.

There are no threats involved.
    But then

I can always come down to NYC, with a video camera and we can see in a friendly match who can handle who. Or we can forgo the camera and see who really has a mantis hand.

More sniping and disinformation from a mouth boxer.

Mike, if this is you I would look forward to me coming down to visit and see your hand.
    Defense of "sniping" and "mouthboxing" (and also Dale's favorite slander and libel) is truth. Can you disprove his accusations with facts? I mean I know you want to fight everyone, but that's not a defense of slander or libel.

But I haven't even mentioned the most important part yet that Dale still does not understand:

Even if he comes down to NYC, if you videotape it or not, if you win, if you lose, if unicorns fly across the sky, none of that proves or disproves his accusation.

Why do you always want to fight people (sorry, "have a friendly match" with) people who say things you don't like (after you accuse them of slander and libel)?

If you win, that doesn't prove you right.

If they win, that also doesn't prove them right.

Were you a bully in school and never outgrew it and that's why you think the person who wins the fight is right, or did you get bullied a lot and never got out of that mindset and now that you're a giant you need to beat people (in "friendly matches", of course) to see who is right?

Can you imagine Dale as a judge in a court?

Lawyer: "your honor, we have video proof of this guy mugging my client and stealing his car."

Dale: "Yeah, but he says he's innocent, and he beat him up so he must be right. I find him not guilty."

Last edited by I Hate Ashida Kim; 09-14-2012 at 03:26 PM.
    "If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

who cares if dale wants to fight people. thats what most martial artists like to do. if he beat you up it might not make him right about something (i'm not saying hes wrong in the first place, maybe hes right anyway but just wants to bust some disrespectful teeth out) but it will feel **** good. and thats enough in and of itself.

if one person makes a living and their career in the martial world, they should be expecting to fight every now and then. and if they talk **** to somone in that world, guess what? they should be ready to fight. thats how it works.