Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Simply Ignore Them (is that so hard..?)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    its true. as they say fight fire with fire. whats more fun than trolling a troll?
    Not being overrun with them and actually being able to share, discuss and debate without a retard shouting from the corner all the fricking time? Yeah, that's more fun.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Not being overrun with them and actually being able to share, discuss and debate without a retard shouting from the corner all the fricking time? Yeah, that's more fun.
    lol....i guess....
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Noob View Post
    If you're on the KFM forum, you secretly like trolls.
    I strongly disagree on this. Old Chinese saying said, "A drop of rat's poop can destroy the whole jar of soybean paste".

The "negative energy" won't do us any good. We should stay away from it as much as possible.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 09-10-2012 at 02:09 PM.
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

Quoted for truth.

We do not and never need the kind of energy that these fools keep perpetuating.

Also if you are going to keep attacking people how about showing everyone who you are for real.

Some of us do not hide on the net and never will.

Hiding=coward

also for the netghosts/mouthboxers who poo pooed ad naseum about my acupuncture. Here a link to the study that will not be able to be argued. hard empirical data....

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...2-12-S1-O9.pdf
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 09-10-2012 at 02:37 PM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

On saturday I went in for some acupuncture and mentioned I have a bad knee. Grinding bad. Well after I walked out of there there was absolutely no pain at all. Zero. It was amazing. That doesnt last forever however. But it still was an amazing thing. It's easy to see how something like that can be viewed as mysterious or magical if you arent aware of whats going on.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Sometimes arguing with Trolls keeps you mentally agile, it is no different than sparring or fighting. Other times it's like a parent arguing with their two-year-old, and other times it's like arguing with the deranged.

It's important to learn to distinguish who you are arguing with. It is unrealistic to think they can be eliminated altogether. Sickness is part of life, so is fighting it.

What always fascinates me is people who train to fight, but cry about mental/verbal sparring. If you don't like it ignore it, but stop complaining, it isn't like the only format of fighting is with your hands and feet. Life is more a war of ideas more than bodies wrestling on the ground.

Now I am going to ignore this whole thread of Trolls until I am bored again, you bunch of whiners and semi-whiners!

Blog Entries
    Another problem is you may be a pieceful person. After you have been attacke by trolls, you may become a violent person. That won't be good.
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    Another problem is you may be a pieceful person. After you have been attacke by trolls, you may become a violent person. That won't be good.
    I'll get you for that!!!

In the real world...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Sometimes arguing with Trolls keeps you mentally agile, it is no different than sparring or fighting. Other times it's like a parent arguing with their two-year-old, and other times it's like arguing with the deranged.
    Truth be told, I find myself in conflict with the deranged much more often than with those that keep me mentally agile.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Truth be told, I find myself in conflict with the deranged much more often than with those that keep me mentally agile.
    In your position, it would not be uncommon to have some pet stalkers........ where I'd you say you live?

Dale,

in my experience..many of the slurs against acupuncture/herbs are made my people who have never had a single acupuncture treatment!

Quote Originally Posted by LaterthanNever View Post
    Dale,

in my experience..many of the slurs against acupuncture/herbs are made my people who have never had a single acupuncture treatment!
    I have a friend who is an acupuncturist, what a astounded me was, one time he took my pulse and told me I had an intestinal imbalance. In about 3-4 hours I had diarrhea. He could tell that from my pulse!

But now that I think about it, I have been watching some old episodes of Monk lately....... He must have poisoned my tea!!!

The dirty rat..... NEVER trust an acupuncturist!

yeah, they're always tryin' to stick it to ya...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    yeah, they're always tryin' to stick it to ya...
    Good point!

I have a friend who is an acupuncturist, what a astounded me was, one time he took my pulse and told me I had an intestinal imbalance. In about 3-4 hours I had diarrhea. He could tell that from my pulse!

But now that I think about it, I have been watching some old episodes of Monk lately....... He must have poisoned my tea!!!

Suggestion can be a powerful thing.