Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: More War?

More War?

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Most likely no, but it was a catchy title huh? Still pretty horrible.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Reap what we sow...
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

War with whom, exactly? Libya's government apologized and condemned the attack.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    War with whom, exactly? Libya's government apologized and condemned the attack.
    read post number 2...........................................

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Reap what we sow...
    whats stupid is i see idiotic comments on the internet about how people think we are being soft or weak. just plain stupid. i think people fail to realize that were the roles reversed, and a lybian ambassador was killed here in the states, WE would handle it. same thing, let the lybian authorities find the group responsible and deliver justice.

The ME is far worse off today in terms of stability and safety than it was 10 years ago.
    Supporting militant islamic rebels was NOT the way to go and we can see the aftermath of that right now.
    There are times that the foreign policy of the USA is quite, well, mind boggling.
    Unless of course if the whole purpose WAS to create instability, as some have suggested.

One more example of why the U.S. should keep its nose out of other countries' internal political problems. Of course, the policy-makers never, ever learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    One more example of why the U.S. should keep its nose out of other countries' internal political problems. Of course, the policy-makers never, ever learn.
    I don't know how practical that is at this point, but what they can do is actually listen to the experts and people that LIVE there and have no real motivation to lie to them so that the US will meet THEIR agendas.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    whats stupid is i see idiotic comments on the internet about how people think we are being soft or weak. just plain stupid. i think people fail to realize that were the roles reversed, and a lybian ambassador was killed here in the states, WE would handle it. same thing, let the lybian authorities find the group responsible and deliver justice.
    people who make idiotic comments on the internet are soft and weak.
    That's why their only place to have a voice is the internet.

real men stand on soap boxes in public, with megaphones and shout their demands right at the government offices.

soft and weak minds have user names, act in anonymity and get stuck in a cycle of their own vitriol.

meh. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Is prez and PM of egypt still m.i.a.?

I'm curious as to why the army didn't stop it, they just stood there and watched it all. Crazy. We'll see. Because of the election, this is gonna be spun for days!

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    people who make idiotic comments on the internet are soft and weak.
    That's why their only place to have a voice is the internet.

real men stand on soap boxes in public, with megaphones and shout their demands right at the government offices.

soft and weak minds have user names, act in anonymity and get stuck in a cycle of their own vitriol.

meh. lol
    That may be typical, but by no means the rule. I'm surprised you would say something so ignorant.

Is that why yyou changed your user name? In some effort to man up? Dale said some dumb sh1t that was similar.

The internet is new, let's not even pretend like we understand it's impact, those who do just look dumb.

Don't make me rock out the Eric Schmidt quote.

whats that quote?

“The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.”

"The keyboard is mightier than the sword!"

You're welcome.

You may quote me!