Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wing Chun - Sparring

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    Put a brother on blast lately!!
    "The ultimate nature of survival is maintaining your balance"

Blast from the past...

Cant put me on blast...im un blastalbe...
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Quote Originally Posted by desertwingchun2 View Post
    Put a brother on blast lately!!
    hmmm, not quite sure. I think he's put this whole forum on blast with his countless, pointless threads, idiotic 12-year-old posts, tall tales and pretty much non-stop a55-hattery.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

hmmm, not quite sure. I think he's put this whole forum on blast with his countless, pointless threads, idiotic 12-year-old posts, tall tales and pretty much non-stop a55-hattery.
    who have i hated on?
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
    who have i hated on?
    Hey moron, WTF is wrong with you? I never said that.

Add one more to the list: Too stupid to read even the most simple of posts.
    Last edited by JPinAZ; 09-28-2012 at 03:21 PM.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

a55 hat blast!!! that jus sounds flippin funny!!
    "The ultimate nature of survival is maintaining your balance"

Hey moron, WTF is wrong with you? I never said that.

Add one more to the list: Too stupid to read even the most simple of posts.
    Jpinaz...im going back to ignoring you!

Fine with me! But really, what's the difference? You obviously don't comprehend half of what I write already.

who have i hated on?
    Yoshi, you've done nothing wrong that I can remember. While some of your posts don't gain much traction because a lot here feel they're quite obvious, doesn't mean that you lack passion for your art or the desire to share it. I think you're better off not feeding the trolls, and just do what you do. Maybe, at the very least, just observe what kind of content you're posting and the participation you're receiving and focus on those with the most participation. Also, it wouldn't hurt if you came across more with an actual question for your own development, then just random thread starters. There are many genuine people here who would be willing to help. No question is a dumb question as long as some kind of sincerity is behind it. Wish you the best in your progress.

You should. Anyone who believes in chi should be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleWCGuy View Post
    Amen to this my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Amen to this my friend.
    Look, trolls feeding trolls! This forum is really going down hill fast..

Look, trolls feeding trolls! This forum is really going down hill fast..
    You need to seek medical help so they can remove your cerebellum from your rectum. I know you're trying to examine your chi up there but it's just not healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleWCGuy View Post
    Very narrow minded view of the world especially given that it implies you would ignore several billion people. Challenging views, asking for evidence etc are healthy simple ignorance and denial is not whichever side of the fence you sit on.
    A clever man learns from his mistakes but a truly wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

Wing Chun kung fu in Redditch
    Worcestershire Wing Chun Kuen on facebook

Quote Originally Posted by wingchunIan View Post
    Very narrow minded view of the world especially given that it implies you would ignore several billion people. Challenging views, asking for evidence etc are healthy simple ignorance and denial is not whichever side of the fence you sit on.
    Ignoring anyone who believes without evidence is quite a good idea actually and considering there is no evidence for chi it's a good idea there.

And as always the onus of proof is on the person making the claim that it exists.