Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wing Chun - Sparring

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Ignoring anyone who believes without evidence is quite a good idea actually and considering there is no evidence for chi it's a good idea there.

And as always the onus of proof is on the person making the claim that it exists.
    One must always be open to the possibility of something that can't as of yet be proven, BUT a healthy scepticisim is a good thing.
    One should always understand the history behind soemthing like "chi" before it is discounted.
    But I agree that anyone trying to pass off Chi as some "mystic mumble-jumbo" should be ignored.
    In terms of physical actives and prowess, almost everything we do can be explained by biomechiancs and physics ( as it relates to the human body), so there is no need for speaking of "chi".
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    In terms of physical actives and prowess, almost everything we do can be explained by biomechiancs and physics ( as it relates to the human body), so there is no need for speaking of "chi".
    I agree with this.
    Not even sure how I got tied into this whole chi nonsense by the trolls. I've never mentioned 'chi' in all my time on this forum besides 'chi sau' (at least that I can remember).
    Trolls will be trolls I guess..
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    I agree with this.
    Not even sure how I got tied into this whole chi nonsense by the trolls. I've never mentioned 'chi' in all my time on this forum besides 'chi sau' (at least that I can remember).
    I my comments weren't aimed at you. But anyone who believes in something before its existence has been proven by empirical data and studies... is mental. No other word for it.
    Having hypothesis is one thing. Acting as if they are even close to verified fact is another.

I agree with this.
    wow you do realize Chi has nothing to do with chi sau...they are totally different words!

You big Dummy!
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
    wow you do realize Chi has nothing to do with chi sau...they are totally different words!

You big Dummy!
    uhhh, yeah..... And you say I'm the dummy...
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

I agree with this.
    Not even sure how I got tied into this whole chi nonsense by the trolls. I've never mentioned 'chi' in all my time on this forum besides 'chi sau' (at least that I can remember). Trolls will be trolls I guess..
    wow you do realize Chi has nothing to do with chi sau...they are totally different words! You big Dummy!
    Yoshi, don't you know how to read? Or are you going blind doing the "hand jive"?

Im just talking sh!t for the fun of it...Because JPAZZ is abnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by wtxs View Post
    Yoshi, don't you know how to read? Or are you going blind doing the "hand jive"?
    uhhh, yeah..... And you say I'm the dummy...
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Im just talking sh!t for the fun of it....
    Utter garbage.
    At least you can admit you're a troll, and have brought down your own thread - good for you.
    Last edited by JPinAZ; 10-03-2012 at 10:17 AM.

That would be old news ...

Spell check is your friend. haha
    "The ultimate nature of survival is maintaining your balance"

Quote Originally Posted by jpinaz View Post
    utter garbage.
    At least you can admit you're a troll, and have brought down your own thread - good for you.
    no jack ass, your comments and post bring every thing down...because your a ******* and moron.

no jack ass, your comments and post bring every thing down...because your a ******* and moron.
    more garbage.