Thread: Talking- the Other Martial Art

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

Talking- the Other Martial Art

I noticed a concept that some of the biggest fighting --, wars and that they are started by talk. Well (a deep hole from which water is gotten), thinking-several of the smaller fights might corelate with talking also.

Thinking about cage martial art, what I understand as being mixed martial art. Blah, blah, blah..I got to, there was the Art, not a category-Martial Art. I suppose, What the Fruit! There's Karate. There's Kung-Fu. There's Tae Kwon Do. There's Arnis. What? Juijitsu? The weapons are arts? Kung-Fu is a Category? Animals are Styles? There's Internal?...Karate, there are Schools?...

If one might envision Talking as a martial art I might call these Systems of that Martial Art:

-Suggestion
    -Interrogation
    -Speculation
    -Teasing
    -Taunting
    -Tatelling
    -Interpretation
    -Instigation
    -Debate
    -Assertation
    -Pleading-Begging-Appealing
    -Convincing
    -Inferring
    -Refusing
    -Agreeing
    -Stalling
    -Spiel(shpiel)
    -Selling

et al, iff...

Misleading, Distraction..Some aspects or mentions might be subcategories of each other.

Actually, Thinking accompanies may of those systems of Martial art. But not those is:

-Introspection

Perhaps some people talk from somewhere other than conscious thought--Feeling.

Conscious thought and Feeling seem to happen before Talking. Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel relates Conscious Thought and Feeling to Understanding.

Understanding and Introspection blend to Comprehension.

Comprehension--the basis of Martial Art(s).

I'm wrong if you can point out fighting that dies not stem from Planning, Feeling or Talking of some sort...

Just a thought- Please lets not go to war over it; I beg you, I mean-not that I'm mean. I'd like to think highly of myself, upon introspection. Not that I'm trying to convince you...Ahyhhh! Done.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 09-19-2012 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Concious-to conscious+add to the list;f to mysel;und mehr sind...mas si ja
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Talk-fu or BS-fu is the most prolific martial system in the world!