Thread: Yee Gee Kim Yeung Ma

Hybrid View

Yee Gee Kim Yeung Ma

I find this stance(horse) is more than Chi Kung Horse Stance use for training the tendons...I see it as also a transitional stance when fighting. Which allows you utilize your knees and both kicking legs easily. Also it allows you to switch elbow striking posistions and cycle with both elbows....

The Horse is 50/50...So you can have equal power with both striking hands. How ever its a temporary posistion to get off a series of elbows or set your opponent up for SLT based strike. You should move from YGKYM to Ding Ma...From Ding Ma one should either Biu Ma or Toh Ma..But at times when YGKYM is more beneficial one should utilize it.

Have you been able to utilize YGKYM whilst sparring?
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

You have about beat this one to death haven't you? YGKYM is not a horse stance. And yes, it is akways beneficial any time you fight.
    Jackie Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    You have about beat this one to death haven't you? YGKYM is not a horse stance. And yes, it is akways beneficial any time you fight.
    Lee Chiang Po...i utilize vocabulary you guys may disagree with...i call it a stance, a horse etc...The word Stance/Horse are interchangable to me!
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

At least he's keeping the forum alive

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    At least he's keeping the forum alive
    -------------------------------------

How can you tell?

Or he's trying to kill it...
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90