Thread: Bak Sing in Vancouver

Bak Sing in Vancouver

I am back living on the west coast and a small group of guys have connected with me and are training together in Vancouver. Let me know if you are in the area and interested in learning Bak Sing fighting arts &/or some Sun Style Xingyi/Sanda.

Best,
    Robert James
    5th Gen. Bak Hsing Kwoon
    bakhsingkwoon@gmail.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SatoriScience
    "Whip the pole like the dragon whips its tail. Punches are like a tiger sticking out its head!"

I would love to look you up next time I get down that way.

Please keep us informed of your groups activities.
    "Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourself against fresh fruit."

For it breeds great perfection, if the practise be harder then the use. Sir Francis Bacon

the world has a surplus of self centered sh1twh0res, so anyone who extends compassion to a stranger with sincerity is alright in my book. also people who fondle road kill. those guys is ok too. GunnedDownAtrocity

Quote Originally Posted by jdhowland View Post

You on the Russian side or the Alaska side?
    Last edited by Syn7; 10-09-2012 at 05:42 PM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    You on the Russian side or the Alaska side?
    Alaska side. Kenai Peninsula--a suburb of North Seattle. The Russians are getting far ther away without the sea ice--can't walk across between the Diomedes anymore. It's easy to forget sometimes which side of the straight I'm on while waiting in line between chatty groups of Russian-American "Old Believers."

During the good old Cold War days it was easier for Alaskans to boat over and visit friends and family on the other side. Now the Bering fishing industry on the Siberian side has been taken over by Russian gangsters and the people have it pretty tough. (sigh) I miss Siberia.

Glad you got the Beringian reference, though.
    "Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourself against fresh fruit."

For it breeds great perfection, if the practise be harder then the use. Sir Francis Bacon

the world has a surplus of self centered sh1twh0res, so anyone who extends compassion to a stranger with sincerity is alright in my book. also people who fondle road kill. those guys is ok too. GunnedDownAtrocity

Quote Originally Posted by jdhowland View Post

We are about 7-9 guys strong and training informally once sometimes twice a week. Its a real pleasure to teach again and having a blast!
    Robert James
    5th Gen. Bak Hsing Kwoon
    bakhsingkwoon@gmail.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SatoriScience
    "Whip the pole like the dragon whips its tail. Punches are like a tiger sticking out its head!"

Quote Originally Posted by Satori Science View Post
    We are about 7-9 guys strong and training informally once sometimes twice a week. Its a real pleasure to teach again and having a blast!
    Glad to hear it! May your tribe increase.