Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to burn youtube Gung Fu clips? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post
    Darn thing said my computer was missing something when I tried to install it, and gave a link but when I clicked on it it was for something else and I'll be gosh darned if with all that new fangled computer jargon I just gave up. Maybe I'll try again this weekend, but my computer sucks. I need a new one, and I'm just freshly broke. Oh well. And with you guys downloading people's whole accounts you must have terra terra terra bytes of space on your computers. One day I'll have to come into the modern age.
    this laptop has only 40 gb freespace, I just fill it up to 35 gb, burn and delete and refill hence why I made this thread, no Time for broken files, lol.

I gotta somehow find a way to get a new one, lol. Then I can follow the Diego method. Thanks for the idea. Actually now that I think of it I did used to do that myself until I got all these computer problems. I miss making those DVDs of all those martial arts demos...

Quote Originally Posted by diego View Post
    this laptop has only 40 gb freespace, I just fill it up to 35 gb, burn and delete and refill hence why I made this thread, no Time for broken files, lol.
    What is the capacity of the drive? Is it just a primary or do you have a slave as well?

You do realize that filling up your primary will GREATLY reduce performance, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post
    I gotta somehow find a way to get a new one, lol. Then I can follow the Diego method. Thanks for the idea. Actually now that I think of it I did used to do that myself until I got all these computer problems. I miss making those DVDs of all those martial arts demos...
    When is the last time you did a disk cleanup, defrag, virus scan, malware scan etc etc??? An hour of work may save you a TON of headache. It's all about maintenance my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    What is the capacity of the drive? Is it just a primary or do you have a slave as well?

You do realize that filling up your primary will GREATLY reduce performance, yeah?
    no slave drive osc is 286 gb, 150 is jasons games and **** this laptop is the extra slave drive lol sadface. just pimped out my android phone my old iphone looks like **** now with they dumb app restrictions android is awesome. I need a new computer this ones running windows vista STOCK so ugly prolly crash if it had win7 and 8's coming out soon too.

You shouldn't fill your primary drive past half full. That's why it freezes and is so slow. A full recovery would probably solve 90% of your issues. Some is wear on parts, but for the most part it's how you use it.

What's osc?