Thread: Wenshu here's your chance...

Wenshu here's your chance...

...to say I told you so.

I've been having a number of health issues recently. For the sake of brevity and privacy, I won't go into all of them. These issues have forced a lot of self-reflection. I've come to some realizations. Such as the fact that my current course of physical training is not nearly as healthy as I had been trying to convince myself and others.

This may seem out of left field, but you're a smart guy so I'm sure you'll pick up on the underlying implications.

When you start to wonder about the impact it will have on your family or the example you are setting, well, it's time for a change.

So, in essence, you were right.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

I get where you're coming from, believe it or not I often have doubts about my sociopathic argumentativeness and its reflection on/of my mental health.

I'm sorry to hear that you're facing health issues. I wish you an expeditious recovery.

Any particular reason why this "announcement" couldn't have been done via PM ?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

did u herniate your disc

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Any particular reason why this "announcement" couldn't have been done via PM ?
    public confession is very cathartic; especially when it's cryptic...

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    did u herniate your disc
    no, that was you; from all that wrestling with no cloth

I would just like to take this space to say to everyone here that, as I have been going through life, I have learned it has its ups and downs and sometimes sidewayses......

....upon deep reflection over many years, after never having any periods whatsoever of self-doubt,....

.....I have come to the realization that not only am I right.....

....I have ALWAYS been right....

....and I will always be right!!!!

It was very hard to face, but after being constantly faced with being right, I have decided it is time to just give up and accept the facts as they are constantly presented to me!

I hope I can count on all of my friends here to support me with this gargantuan burden!

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    no, that was you; from all that wrestling with no cloth
    Don't you mean wrestling with insanity?