Thread: Miu Hin Hung Kuen 30 min Demo

Miu Hin Hung Kuen 30 min Demo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqHpA...&feature=share

This was a longer demonstration given at the Weseler City Festival this year. I think its the first longer video to see about that style.

Best regards,
    Xian

Quote Originally Posted by Xian View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqHpA...&feature=share

This was a longer demonstration given at the Weseler City Festival this year. I think its the first longer video to see about that style.

Best regards,
    Xian
    Thanks fun demo, that town looks really clean Who's the Sigung of this school? The website is in German.

Quote Originally Posted by diego View Post
    Thanks fun demo, that town looks really clean Who's the Sigung of this school? The website is in German.
    The Master of this school was Yuen Yik Kai. The current teacher of this German school does not call himself Sigung. Most refer to him just as Sifu, or Sifu Bruno Dorp. He is a German, born in Millwaukee, who learned the style from Childhood.

Best regards,
    Xian

Quote Originally Posted by Xian View Post
    The Master of this school was Yuen Yik Kai. The current teacher of this German school does not call himself Sigung. Most refer to him just as Sifu, or Sifu Bruno Dorp. He is a German, born in Millwaukee, who learned the style from Childhood.

Best regards,
    Xian
    Thanks for the info, I figured the Sifu was the older white guy with long brown hair

What's the Chinese name for the double axes around the 8:00 minute mark with the older white haired guy?.

Quote Originally Posted by diego View Post
    Thanks for the info, I figured the Sifu was the older white guy with long brown hair

What's the Chinese name for the double axes around the 8:00 minute mark with the older white haired guy?.
    I dont know, I am not from his school. I got in contact with him through a German Martial Arts Board.Since then I have visited him a few times, because he gives a few seminars a year with very decent prices. But it is always worth even its not my style, because here in Germany its not easy to find teachers with a Traditional background who are still able to explain certain things, which some people do and do not know why.

I have hit him a Mail and asked him about the name.

Best regards,
    Xian

He said the name is "Li Kwei Suen Fung Sern Fu Kuen".

Best regards,
    Xian