Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Death Touches In Wing Chun?

Death Touches In Wing Chun?

this is funny topic...

But does Wing Chun have death Techniques?

Please realistically? Can you possibly conditiong your hands and increase your power to the point where you have the ability to punch someone in the right place and kill them?

Im not talking about soft dim mak touch...i mean hitting someone so hard or maybe making your fingers hard enough to pierce through someone throat.
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

I wish this forum had a death touch, I'd use it to kill this thread
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

From what I understand, that kind of conditioning isn't really done much in Wing Chun. My sifu cautions us against iron palm and really hardcore finger conditioning. He says he knows of guys who did that sort of training who now can't even pick a quarter up off the table. I think with this kind of thing, you have to really ask yourself "Why exactly do I train martial arts?" I'm quite sure that ruining your health and giving yourself arthritis isn't among your top goals.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkout View Post
    From what I understand, that kind of conditioning isn't really done much in Wing Chun. My sifu cautions us against iron palm and really hardcore finger conditioning. He says he knows of guys who did that sort of training who now can't even pick a quarter up off the table. I think with this kind of thing, you have to really ask yourself "Why exactly do I train martial arts?" I'm quite sure that ruining your health and giving yourself arthritis isn't among your top goals.
    is death touches really something done from only iron finger training...I mean snapping someone neck or punching some one so hard you cause damage to the gall bladder couldnt that be consider a death touch?
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Yet another irrelevant thread.!!!!

High Voltage

Touch means touch. No punching, gouging, slapping, kicking, biting, etc. If you cannot release 10,000 volts of chi in your finger feather touch, you should abandon such aspirations and buy a stun gun. Is biting allowed in WingChun? Pinching? Stand on your head more. The answer will come to you. http://littlenineheaven.com/content/what-chi
    Last edited by PalmStriker; 10-20-2012 at 03:23 PM.

Dim Mak is a part of my Wing Chun. I don't make it a habit of killing people, but I know that I can. It is not a myth in itself, but is completely surrounded by myth.
    Wing Chun without Dim Mak is like a pistol without bullets. You can beat the heck out of someone with it, but it is a little bit harder to kill them with it.
    I can teach you, one on one, wing chun in about a year. I would want 10,000 bucks to do so. I can teach you Dim Mak techniques, all you will ever need, in about 3 months, but I would want 10,000 bucks. I would want that 10 grand up front just in case I had to kill you or did so by accident while teaching you. Either way, you go to the dump and I have my bucks up front.
    Jackie Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    Yet another irrelevant thread.!!!!
    "SIGH" Joy my friend ... if you are hoping for some thing "substantial" from this boy, it is going to an LLLLLoong wait.

I have death touch very time when i put my finger on the trigger of this

http://www.google.com.tw/imgres?imgu...QEwAA&dur=4263

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    Dim Mak is a part of my Wing Chun. I don't make it a habit of killing people, but I know that I can. It is not a myth in itself, but is completely surrounded by myth.
    Wing Chun without Dim Mak is like a pistol without bullets. You can beat the heck out of someone with it, but it is a little bit harder to kill them with it.
    I can teach you, one on one, wing chun in about a year. I would want 10,000 bucks to do so. I can teach you Dim Mak techniques, all you will ever need, in about 3 months, but I would want 10,000 bucks. I would want that 10 grand up front just in case I had to kill you or did so by accident while teaching you. Either way, you go to the dump and I have my bucks up front.
    Please confirm this is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    He can, but first you must pay 10,000 bucks And risk being killed by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Sima Rong View Post
    He can, but first you must pay 10,000 bucks And risk being killed by accident.
    Bwahahah, that would confirm he isn't a WSL guy as well!

VT death touch is by knife or pole.

Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    VT death touch is by knife or pole.
    no .but what im reading is quite different from reality

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------

The whole thread is a joke.