Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Death Touches In Wing Chun?

If you do wing chun, and you carry a Desert Eagle .50.

Then you have the real dim mak.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStriker View Post
    Touch means touch. No punching, gouging, slapping, kicking, biting, etc. If you cannot release 10,000 volts of chi in your finger feather touch, you should abandon such aspirations and buy a stun gun. Is biting allowed in WingChun? Pinching? Stand on your head more. The answer will come to you. http://littlenineheaven.com/content/what-chi
    If i kick you or punch you or slap you or eye gouge you i touched you....
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
    If i kick you or punch you or slap you or eye gouge you i touched you....
    You would not make a good touch football player. I don't think you understand the definition of "touch".

Can I punch someone and kill them? Yes. Hit someone hard in the back of the head and you can kill someone. And it doesn't even require any of that goofy iron palm stuff

fak sao or punch to the wind pipe is pretty deadly as can be strikes to the spinal column etc .
    I'm a trained acupressure therapist and can safely say that trying to find "deadly" pressure points or combinations thereof in a fight situation is pure fantasy and it takes more than a slight touch to do damage.
    On the other hand I clipped one of my students with what I considered to be a light tap during chi sao last saturday morning and he reported that he felt fine until saturday evening when his jaw seized and he wasn't able to move his jaw properly until monday morning so maybe i have dim mak without even knowing it
    A clever man learns from his mistakes but a truly wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

Wing Chun kung fu in Redditch
    Worcestershire Wing Chun Kuen on facebook

What does Dim Mak mean?

The concept of Dim Mak (Dian Xue) appears as a subset of Kung-fu styles, It is either Dian Mai or Dim Mak which are two Chinese words in two different dialects, meaning Dim "press" and Mak (Artery or Qui channel)

also

Dim Mak, meaning "press artery", is the Chinese form of martial arts also known as the "Death Touch". It is the ancient martial art of striking vital points of an opponent’s body. These strikes are engineered to cause a knockout, death, or delayed reaction in the opponent.

http://www.worldblackbeltbureau.com/dimmak.html
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

The concept of Dim Mak (Dian Xue) appears as a subset of Kung-fu styles, It is either Dian Mai or Dim Mak which are two Chinese words in two different dialects, meaning Dim "press" and Mak (Artery or Qui channel)
    "Vein & Artery Pressing" or 点脉 Dianmai (Canto: Dim-mahk) and "Cavity Pressing" or 点穴 Dianxue (Dim-yuht) are two different things.

脉 (mai; mahk): blood vessels; veins; arteries
    穴 (xue; yuht): cavity; pressure points on qi channels

They are 2 of 5 aspects of Qinna (Kam-na), in addition to "Muscle & Tendon Separation" (分筋 Fenjin; Fan-gan), "Bone Displacement" (扭骨 Niugu; Nau-gwat), and "Breath Obstruction" (闭气 Biqi; Bai-hei).

The best way to register a vain with a needle when drawing blood is to slap the vain a couple times. It swells and the blood flow is restricted for a bit, but makes it much easier to find. This same thing can apply to any vain in the body.
    You can cut a large vain in your hand and be losing lots of blood, and if you slap the vain a couple times above the cut it will almost stop bleeding. This also disrupts the small electrical currents that flow along the vains and nerves causing it to quite hurting. Of course this is just temperary and will not cause someones butt to fall off a week later.
    This is something I experienced many years ago. I had a knife run completely through my right hand, back close to the wrist but between the thumb and fore finger. It did lots of damage, cut a large vain. I was told by a chinese doctor that I would lose the fingernails of those two fingers, but it would be way down the line sometime. It depended upon just how fast my fingernails grow he said. In the time it would take the thumb nail to grow the length of the cut to the cudicle it would fall off. Then later the finger nail would fall off. Did't make sense to me at the time, but 7 months later the thumb nail did fall off. about 6 months later the forefinger lost the nail. Then about 4 or 5 years later I had the middle knuckle of the same thumb crushed. In about 6 weeks the nail again fell off. None of these nails discolored at all until they decided to die and fall off. They all started to die at the cuticle. So this indicates to me that indeed there is a flow of something that passes down the arm and terminates at the fingertips. It also then makes sense to me that if you can apply a strong disruption of this flow you can send a message down stream which might be destructive in some way.
    Jackie Lee

this is funny topic...

But does Wing Chun have death Techniques?

Please realistically? Can you possibly conditiong your hands and increase your power to the point where you have the ability to punch someone in the right place and kill them?

Im not talking about soft dim mak touch...i mean hitting someone so hard or maybe making your fingers hard enough to pierce through someone throat.
    I have the xxxx death touch manuel stolen from shoalin passed down. If your interested in a copy and have cash please email me at... Icanretirefinally@deathtouch.com
    http://www.facebook.com/sifumcilwrath
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sifumcilwrath

There is no REAL secrets in Wing Chun, but because the forms are conceptual you have to know how to decipher the information..That's the secret..

Basically Real Dim Mak...not movies stuff...

but real Dim Mak is striking a weak point in the body an killing someone.

But it takes alot of strength and power training to be able to land killing blow on someone who is moving!

Quote Originally Posted by stonecrusher69 View Post
    I have the xxxx death touch manuel stolen from shoalin passed down. If your interested in a copy and have cash please email me at... Icanretirefinally@deathtouch.com
    No thanks have my own techniques?

Basically Real Dim Mak...not movies stuff...

but real Dim Mak is striking a weak point in the body an killing someone.

But it takes alot of strength and power training to be able to land killing blow on someone who is moving!
    It does take a lot of skill to strike a moving person as well. Let alone his nerve centers. The idea for a Chunner is to make his own moment to strike. Once the first blow is stuck he can usually follow with whatever he wants. It might be difficult to apply in the ring where the other fool knows what is going on. He would be an even bigger fool if he let you just hit him without trying to avoid it. And yes, you can definately kill someone by punching or kicking them in certain places.
    As an expert of Jiujitsu, I can even use it to kill. There are usually lots of kill techniques in most ever fighting system. Call it what you might.
    Jackie Lee

The best time to use to those techniques are not when your opponent is struggling but when he is restrained, trapped or some how unable to defend...if he is dizzy or stunned then you can apply those said techniques..but its a fool erran to think you gonna land it out the gate!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    It does take a lot of skill to strike a moving person as well. Let alone his nerve centers. The idea for a Chunner is to make his own moment to strike. Once the first blow is stuck he can usually follow with whatever he wants. It might be difficult to apply in the ring where the other fool knows what is going on. He would be an even bigger fool if he let you just hit him without trying to avoid it. And yes, you can definately kill someone by punching or kicking them in certain places.
    As an expert of Jiujitsu, I can even use it to kill. There are usually lots of kill techniques in most ever fighting system. Call it what you might.