Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lau Bun's Hung Sing Kwoon 5 Animal Form

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    did SOARD touch you too? is that why you're a jerky boy?
    or jake?
    or Sin The?
    did you tell anyone?
    Oh no, I am impervious to anything SD can try to throw at me. Whether it be kung foo punches or sexual assault, thanks to Elvis I now have teh d3adly.

I say we solve this by way of ancient death match. The winner lives to continue teaching the Shaolin 5 animals. Do you accept or concede?

I CAN WIN THIS DEATH MATCH WITH MY MIND!!!!!

All I need to do is practice the true U_MING and my psychic energy will eat your soul. You will not feel any pain, infact you will blink away from existence forever as if you had never been born,

THAT, monkey boy, is how powerful my kung fu is.

Blog Entries
    I say we solve this by way of ancient death match. The winner lives to continue teaching the Shaolin 5 animals. Do you accept or concede?
    how about i send some triad shooters to your house and deal with you instead?
    just teasin. i wouldn't do that. right now that is. i don't know where you live.......yet workin on that.

I CAN WIN THIS DEATH MATCH WITH MY MIND!!!!!
    look master jedi D&D, what you do with your mind is your bidness. PREVERT!

All I need to do is practice the true U_MING and my psychic energy will eat your soul. You will not feel any pain, infact you will blink away from existence forever as if you had never been born,

THAT, monkey boy, is how powerful my kung fu is.
    Have fun with that U-Ming. i don't know what THAT is. But, you don't know a thing about the Um Ying.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 10-24-2012 at 02:20 PM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

So tempting...

** pls don't merge this with Shaolin Do, as its about the Hung Sing Kwoon.
    Must....not....merge...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Blog Entries
    Must....not....merge...
    The tongs are watching you GENE.

I must say I entertained myself with the "true" Shaolin five animals...

I think we give SD too much publicity, my gosh why does it need to be the biggest thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crushing Step View Post

I think we give SD too much publicity, my gosh why does it need to be the biggest thread!
    Getting the SD-bashing threads confused again, are we?

Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Cup View Post
    Getting the SD-bashing threads confused again, are we?
    Not quite, Gene was hinting at merging this one in!

To my original point, I just don't see the need to discuss this form in so many threads.

aww someones jealous.

Not quite, Gene was hinting at merging this one in!

To my original point, I just don't see the need to discuss this form in so many threads.
    no ones discussing anything about this form. you have a bunch of over grown children with way too much time on their hands .....and yet still cant talk about the form.

oohhhh yeah its a super secret form that was lost to all of Shaolin and Kung Fu and is only found in HSCLF! hahahah bullsh!t.

Blog Entries
    oohhhh yeah its a super secret form that was lost to all of Shaolin and Kung Fu and is only found in HSCLF! hahahah bullsh!t.
    what's wrong with you dude? you crying little b1tch.

where is this earth shattering info on my lineages 5 animal form? you made some huge claims to have some type of evidence. either you do, or you're just perpetuating more of sin the's lies. i think the 2nd is more like it.

you get mad that people show no respect but here you are doing disrespectful things while acting like boosting another lineages form to claim it as your own is just an ok thing to do.

hey frank, thanks for giving me permission to teach the real secret hung sing five animal form.

the super secret applications are super ossum.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Blog Entries
    hey frank, thanks for giving me permission to teach the real secret hung sing five animal form.

the super secret applications are super ossum.
    sure. just pick and choose who you pass on the wombat too. ear mark it too.

sure. just pick and choose who you pass on the wombat too. ear mark it too.
    i have ear marked the form with qi blocking postures so that trying to mimick it without proper guidance will lead to anal leaking

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

what's wrong with you dude? you crying little b1tch.

where is this earth shattering info on my lineages 5 animal form? you made some huge claims to have some type of evidence. either you do, or you're just perpetuating more of sin the's lies. i think the 2nd is more like it.

you get mad that people show no respect but here you are doing disrespectful things while acting like boosting another lineages form to claim it as your own is just an ok thing to do.
    whats wrong with me?

ha

check this out @$$wipe ... you started on the offense early and without any probable cause . you dont know me or most of the people here but you act as if you do, and that everyone should now who you are and bow down to kiss your @$$ , well let me tell yasomething fella..... . I aint doing it no matter who the fuKC you are.

douche bag.

I came here to discuss a form and what I know about it,wanted to find out what others know, no matter what the ****ing source, but you were too big of a child and @$$hole to be civil and talk about it . Instead you speant all your time ****ing up multiple threads with your temper tantrum and did little to show honor, repect or anything to anyone here , including yourself , kwoon and lineiage.

get a clue you bleeding c-unt . the tampons should be there soon.

Blog Entries
    whats wrong with me?

ha

check this out @$$wipe ... you started on the offense early and without any probable cause . you dont know me or most of the people here but you act as if you do, and that everyone should now who you are and bow down to kiss your @$$ , well let me tell yasomething fella..... . I aint doing it no matter who the fuKC you are.
    mark...marrrrrrk......marrrkKKKKKKKKKKK!! that name suits you. MARK. you whiney ass rump ranger. you're sweeter than lemonade.

well let me tell yasomething fella
    now how GAY is that? FELLA.....oh you're breaking out the big guns on that one......FELLA. LMAO soft as cotton neega.....soft as cotten.

cult the bullsh1t kapeetan. come to sf we'll pimp your flat ass out

I came here to discuss a form and what I know about it,wanted to find out what others know, no matter what the ****ing source, but you were too big of a child and @$$hole to be civil and talk about it . Instead you speant all your time ****ing up multiple threads with your temper tantrum and did little to show honor, repect or anything to anyone here , including yourself , kwoon and lineiage.
    you mad bro? LMAO. mad that the world knows you are a representative of illgotten and newly made up material to fool you out of your money.