Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Martial Artists Fighting for Justice

Martial Artists Fighting for Justice

One of the tenants of the Mo Duk/Wu De is to defend those who can't defend themselves.

A good community PR is to be involved in fund raisers for charities etc.

I'd like to encourage all the Martial Artists here to join me in seeking justice for Alissa who in less then 3 months went from a happy 1 year old to being abused, tortured and finally killed with a fatal blow to the head.

The outrage is that the coroner documented it as homicide but the judge and DA only charged the individual with "Neglect"!!!

And thats not the worst part. She was sentenced to 10 years but was only required to serve "77 Days"!!!

Now it has come out that the Father of the Woman who did the crime was buddies with the Police Department, Judge and DA.

So lets pull together and fight those who can't do it for themselves.

November 2nd would of been Alissa's 5th Birthday.

Disgusting behavior from subhuman pieces of trash.

I support all manner of local charities and treat all veterans and active service men and women for free at my acupuncture clinic.

Let me know what I can do Eric.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Pretty simple - if you go to the main webpage there is a link to a petition to have the case reopened and the individual properly charged with "Murder".

you can also follow the case on their facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/BabyAlissaCriesForJustice.org

and please share this link with all those you feel are equally outraged as you are.

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
    -- Edmund Burke

Done, thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I joined and shared as well.

Subhuman piece of garbage need to be removed from existence for things like this.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    I joined and shared as well.

Subhuman piece of garbage need to be removed from existence for things like this.
    You and I may not agree on many things Dale but on this we certainly do. These people need to be creatively persuaded from alive to dead.

Alissa's 5th birthday in less than a week!

"On Friday Nov. 2, 2012 we will be doing an international Balloon/lantern RELEASE you can choose the time of day, I will be doing it at 5pm! The color doesn't matter but the theme seems to be pink! "

*If you want to be environmentally friendly you can purchase biodegradable balloons at many party retailers*

PLEASE Share* with everyone and let's get everyone involved!

Share Alissa's Petition!!

http://www.change.org/petitions/indi...lissa-guernsey

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A small group of friends and students will be having a small gathering in a local park to participate in and to honor all children that have suffered Child Abuse in all its forms.

Sadly, this is not an uncommon occurrence.
    Child neglect, abuse, homicide is a problem globally.
    It occurs everywhere, in all countries committed by all manner of people.

So, if something can be done in this case via the petition, so be it.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

For some people, the lives of others is very cheap.
    When we do not respect life, we tend to do just that, NOT respect life.
    People CHOOSE to have kids, there are 100's of different ways NOT to have kids.
    When a person beings a child into this world, they are responsible for that child till they day they (parent(s)) die.
    Everything that child is or will be, they are responsible for.
    If you can't handle that, don't have any freaking kids !
    Life is a gift, a precious gift.
    CHildren did NOT ask to come into this world, they are brought into it quite literally kicking and screaming.
    The very LEAST any parent can do to a child THEY brought into this world is take care of it !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Mo Duk/Wu De is BS & belongs "Off Topic"

I like how a simple item to get Fellow martial artists to follow a code that they claim to know and live by.

Just to see a plea for Martial Artists in action and words to unite against the murder of a child.

So yeah I guess to so called Mo Duk/Wu De is BS to the the KFTC Mag. Forum and its administrator and is "Off Topic".

Lets check with the Moderator's (KFQ Admin, MasterKiller, GeneChing, David Jamieson ) students and see if that is what they are taught.
    Last edited by ngokfei; 10-29-2012 at 03:10 PM.

wow, Mo Duk/Wu De in practice is considered "Off Topic" by this forum

Hey I'm a strong believer in Karma which is so misunderstood.

It isn't that if you do something bad that it will come back at you, its that when you don't do something to prevent something from being done that is wrong --- then the bad karma is on them.

We'll all just bury our heads in the sand and ignore it until it hits close to home....

By that definition, anything could be wude

Now, for the record, I personally didn't move the thread. I could search the records and figure out who did, but I don't think that's of consequence. The real issue here is that you take such offense at the move. Now, this is a horrible case and a good cause, and the move doesn't reflect any degradation of what your efforts to try to solicit aid by any means. However, it's not strictly martial, therefore only marginally related to the main forum. You are perceiving it as an expression of wude, but than any cause could be perceived as such. I imagine that had this campaign specifically targeted martial supporters or something along such lines, the mod who moved it would have left it up there.

BTW, we do see your facebook posts, ngokfei.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

you posted picture of dead baby without explanation and ask for money
    Last edited by bawang; 10-29-2012 at 04:47 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

interesting:

Gene wrote:
    "I imagine that had this campaign specifically targeted martial supporters or something along such lines, the mod who moved it would have left it up there. "

and in the original posting I wrote

"I'd like to encourage all the Martial Artists here to join me in seeking justice for Alissa who in less then 3 months went from a happy 1 year old to being abused, tortured and finally killed with a fatal blow to the head."

Bawang the idiot that he is. No where does my posting ask for $$.

But I can see how the thread relating to Gene and Bawang is so related to the martial arts ie: kung fu .....

you guys are a lost cause.

people die all the time. why is this baby so special?
    Last edited by bawang; 10-29-2012 at 06:33 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC