Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TCMA Still Works

Blog Entries

TCMA Still Works

I'm sure the father and son donot train TCMA only for health, performance, self-cultivation, and inner peace. This prove that "combat" training is still needed in the 21th centry. It futher proves that how many forms that you can demonstrate is not important, but whether you can fight with your training is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In Henan Province, a father and a son who have been practicing martial arts since childhood, worked together to fend off over 30 thugs who went to their house to beat up their family, attempting to drive them out and start an illegal demolition.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/chin...gs-313063.html
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 11-10-2012 at 02:54 PM.
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

can we be father and son

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    I'm sure the father and son donot train TCMA only for health, performance, self-cultivation, and inner peace. This prove that "combat" training is still needed in the 21th centry. It futher proves that how many forms that you can demonstrate is not important, but whether you can fight with your training is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In Henan Province, a father and a son who have been practicing martial arts since childhood, worked together to fend off over 30 thugs who went to their house to beat up their family, attempting to drive them out and start an illegal demolition.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/chin...gs-313063.html
    That is cooler than the UFC's first event in China. Someone give them boys a contract!

Hopefully they don't come back better prepared to handle the father and son. Maybe next time they will just set the house on fire and shoot anyone running out. Bricks and firecrackers seems so mickey mouse. Molotov's, concussive grenades and automatic rifles work much better. Thankfully these two were vastly underestimated. Hopefully this village can stand together and fend off the local CCP thugs. China really needs to reform it's whole gov. top to bottom. Unfortunately systemic abuse doesn't just go away with policy change. This will take time, alot of lives and alot of sadness.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    ... Molotov's, concussive grenades and automatic rifles work much better. Thankfully these two were vastly underestimated. ....
    The police in China are not militarized like in the US. They don't even carry pistols, let alone automatic rifles or concussive grenades. Pretty much only the military and the occasional armored bank transport carry guns. This is low level local corruption. We're talking village chieftan here. The violence at this level, even from "government thugs" is still carried out with ax handles or hand knives.

What? They don't have gas and bottles? Bows, spears, whatever?

If I was the father and son, I would be worried. Maybe the international attention will save them.

Sure, you could improvise some molotov ****tails but my point is that the local authorities at that level are going to be no better armed than the local people. Also, the thugs sent in to drive the family out of their home are not going to be like some sort of SWAT team. They're going to be more like a biker gang but without the meth. It just random street thugs that some official rounded up and paid to go smash up these people's home.

Quote Originally Posted by omarthefish View Post
    Also, the thugs sent in to drive the family out of their home are not going to be like some sort of SWAT team. They're going to be more like a biker gang but without the meth.
    Lol. I like that.

And my point is that a desire to cause harm is dangerous no matter what tools are available. Add the bruised egos and we have a nasty recipe. I hope the village helps watch eachothers backs here. Preparations and all.

Sounds like a job for....

http://youtu.be/_MVonyVSQoM

Good for them. You fight for what you want to protect. Sad that they eventually were evicted but they'll think twice about messing with this family again.
    Tom
    Integrated Kung Fu Academy
    Kung Fu - Kickboxing - MMA -Self Defense
    Media, PA -Delaware County

Those guys had to be training a strong kung fu like Bak Mei Pai to leave a pile of people on the ground like that! Wow! I wish they had thought to take the footage during the fight, instead of just the aftermath. I wish someone would find the father and son and invite them to the U.S. to teach on one of those VISAs for "people of extraordinary talent or ability"! We need more sifu like that here!

Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post
    Those guys had to be training a strong kung fu like Bak Mei Pai to leave a pile of people on the ground like that! Wow! I wish they had thought to take the footage during the fight, instead of just the aftermath. I wish someone would find the father and son and invite them to the U.S. to teach on one of those VISAs for "people of extraordinary talent or ability"! We need more sifu like that here!
    Sorry to dissapoint, lol, but the sign on the wall says they are a Sanda club.

So, modern sports MA saves the day!

Sounds like a job for....

http://youtu.be/_MVonyVSQoM
    Or dragon baby!
    "The true meaning of a given movement in a form is not its application, but rather the unlimited potential of the mind to provide muscular and skeletal support for that movement." Gregory Fong

Wow, then they weren't evicted from their home. Their business (san da gym) was just stolen from them. That's still pretty horrible.

And the video says they took out 7 people. I guess the rest of the "30", wherever they were, didn't want any of it after that.