Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Analogue for Human head

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    You don't find that too limiting?

Makes me think of Mark Coleman GnP when his hands were busted up. Funny to watch.
    Never practice a straight punch, would'nt know what limited felt like. Avoiding hand breakage and reflexive offensive blocking is second nature. What your enemy perceives as a target should have transformed by the time a strike reaches you.

Quote Originally Posted by RenDaHai View Post
    Hey guys,

I do prefer the palm, I do.... And your right Kellen, Song Shan does favour the willow leaf. But I could use that on it too. I do remember one time though, in the heat of the moment, where I literally couldn't unclench my fists. Its strange I know. Must be a psychological thing. The hammers are a great idea palmstriker, SongShan likes them too.

@Syn, I realise the shape is off..... But it is at least curved and your hand slips off it in kind of the way it slips off a face. Not perfect but its fairly cheap..... Besides, most of the enemies heads I have have gone rotten.... smells out the gym.

I like the idea of the melon but its a bit messy.
    Super dense paper Mache eh? I'll check it out.
    Ha! You guys know how bad a dislocated jaw must feel from a hammer fist strike, makes continuing to fight less attractive when you need to have your jaw wired. You will not even want to talk for awhile. use the outer side of foot (flexed) with low snap kick to target an incoming ankle, use it like a hammer-fist (club). Hard to walk for a while, jaw not helping much either.
    Last edited by PalmStriker; 11-16-2012 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStriker View Post
    Never practice a straight punch, would'nt know what limited felt like. Avoiding hand breakage and reflexive offensive blocking is second nature. What your enemy perceives as a target should have transformed by the time a strike reaches you.
    I dunno, I don't feel like my hammer hand is stronger than my fist. A palm, maybe, but not hammer hand. But then maybe that is just reflective of my own priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    I dunno, I don't feel like my hammer hand is stronger than my fist. A palm, maybe, but not hammer hand. But then maybe that is just reflective of my own priorities.
    You think someone using a moniker like "PalmStriker" would not have favorite techniques?

Badass Master Pan Qing uses a hammer fist on a steel plate every day. Would not want to get hit with one of those, even on the shoulder. Crunch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xWnH...eature=related
    Last edited by PalmStriker; 11-16-2012 at 08:18 PM.

Speaking of GM Pan Qingfu...

...has anyone seen him lately? We contacted him about KFTC 20 YEARS, and he very graciously supported with a generous donation, but didn't attend.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Pan Qing Fu...

And does he even use jow? I see all those callouses on his fingers and knuckles on that one magazine cover so it really makes me wonder.