Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadly Wisdom

Deadly Wisdom

My teacher always told me there comes a point at which you need to make a deadly choice - wisdom or foolishness. 99 percent of the population go for foolishness, but it's far more noble to opt for wisdom.

In the following two examples, John is the normal 99 percent and Wang is the 1 percent.

1. Deadly Compassionate Wisdom

John and Wang are walking down the street when they come across a poor man. John laughs and says, "What a loser" before walking on. Wang on the other hand goes up to the poor man and says, "Brother, although you be but a poor man, your wisdom counts for a thousand pieces of gold."

2. Deadly Bravery Wisdom

John and Wang are in an ancient forest. Suddenly a vicious tiger comes out of nowhere. John instantly starts screaming and runs. Wang on the other hand looks at the beast in the eye - there is a moment of oneness, understanding between the beast of the wilderness and the beast of the city. The tiger walks off, a wiser being.

How do you all cultivate deadly wisdom? I do it through meditation but I would love to hear your ideas.

Why do you sound like a fortune cookie?
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Can you please just answer the question seriously? Some of us are here to learn and exchange ideas.

You are not here for anything other than spamming the forum with your silly posts.

You sound like a fortune cookie as you have nothing else to add.

You are not what you claim and the dumbest of the dumb could read through your inane postings.

cupcake mouthboxers suck.

I have plenty of things to add - I'm just waiting for some serious questions. You on the other hand have posted twice on the same thread about a type of biscuit.

nothing to add or you would not have asked the cupcake question looking for information you then can google and add to your training.

You are a mouthboxer.

You are not what you claim to be, you are nothing but a madeup screen name.

Fly fly, little starling, fly fly.

What does this have to do with training and health?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

My thread is about training for the mind and spirit. This Dale guy whoever on earth he is seems driven to hijack it to make jokes about biscuits. Perhaps if he spent more time training and less time describing his tinpot style of 'mouthboxing' he wouldn't be the nobody he is. He is actually a typical example of someone who lacks deadly wisdom.

The newest cupcake addition to the as shat gallery has no idea where or what to post as is evident by his contributions to our forum.

The drek they are posting about is pure and complete BS.

Sounds like a fortune cookie. Most people that talk like that are not in touch with reality.

Fly fly little starling fly fly.
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 11-23-2012 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Most people that talk like that are not in touch with reality.

Fly fly little starling fly fly.
    This is extremely revealing. I think I once saw a similar comment scribbled in ejaculatory fluid on the wall by a mental asylum.

Embracing the concept of deadly wisdom, I am going to rise above and ask others - in your schools, how do you develop wisdom through your training?

Last time I went into an ancient jungle forest I had a single guide to show me where the most deadly tigers dwell. Upon entering a secluded glade we came across two of the largest male tigers I have ever seen. They were locked in a deadly dance, each striving to kill the other. Lashing and roaring, we watched the two great cats crash, claw and roll across the jungle floor. As in the old adage; 'when two tigers meet in the jungle, one will be killed and the other will be maimed' I can assure you that in this case, this is truth. One of the great beasts finally sucumbed to blood loss and made a fatal error, resulting in the opening of it's jugular by its rival. The victorious cat emerged from the confrontation, blood soaked, injured and furious. At this moment, the beast noticed us and charged. The animal headed straight at me, blood foam caking its maw, savagry overwhelming its being. In a perfect moment of clarity and unity, I locked gazes with the creature. We were as a single mind, his nature and mine mingling. My humanity to quench his fire and his ferocity to inflame my soul...At that moment, acting as one, my unshakable wisdom and the indomitable will of my counterpart, we turned on my guide and tore him to the ground. His life blood sating the lust of the tiger. Our minds parted and the tiger, licking its dripping fangs, took one last glance at me before it padded of into the jungle forest. This is the deadly wisom I learned in wombat combat, but the methods are secret so I cannot share.
    Last edited by Lucas; 11-23-2012 at 01:12 PM.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_Man View Post
    My thread is about training for the mind and spirit. This Dale guy whoever on earth he is seems driven to hijack it to make jokes about biscuits. Perhaps if he spent more time training and less time describing his tinpot style of 'mouthboxing' he wouldn't be the nobody he is. He is actually a typical example of someone who lacks deadly wisdom.
    Really?
    please state the specifics on how to train the mind and spirit.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_Man View Post
    How do you all cultivate deadly wisdom? I do it through meditation but I would love to hear your ideas.
    I would love to know where you get your weed and whether your dealer can supply in bulk, because that's some powerful shiite u smokin' der many...

oh, and also,

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    This is the deadly wisom I learned in wombat combat, but the methods are secret so I cannot share.
    your make your sifu and his 3 cm penus proud...

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Really?
    please state the specifics on how to train the mind and spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post

your make your sifu and his 3 cm penus proud...
    after perform so manly he goes to 4.5
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.