Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deadly Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Last time I went into an ancient jungle forest I had a single guide to show me where the most deadly tigers dwell. Upon entering a secluded glade we came across two of the largest male tigers I have ever seen. They were in a locked in a deadly dance, each striving to kill the other. Lashing and roaring, we watched the two great cats crash, claw and roll across the jungle floor. As in the old adage; 'when two tigers meet in the jungle, one will be killed and the other will be maimed' I can assure you that in this case, this is truth. One of the great beasts finally sucumbed to blood loss and made a fatal error, resulting in the opening of it's jugular by its rival. The victorious cat emerged from the confrontation, blood soaked, injured and furious. At this moment, the beast noticed us and charged. The animal headed straight at me, blood foam caking its maw, savagry overwhelming its being. In a perfect moment of clarity and unity, I locked gazes with the creature. We were as a single mind, his nature and mine mingling. My humanity to quench his fire and his ferocity to inflame my soul...At that moment, acting as one, my unshakable wisdom and the indomitable will of my counterpart, we turned on my guide and tore him to the ground. His life blood sating the lust of the tiger. Our minds parted and the tiger, licking its dripping fangs, took one last glance at me before it padded of into the jungle forest. This is the deadly wisom I learned in wombat combat, but the methods are secret so I cannot share.

I too have become one with the beast.
    But your method of Wombat Combat is not pure. You learned from Bawang who was never giving the true secrets of the art as he is too rash and violent. The true essence of WC can only be achieved through buying Leung Ting's book showing the ancient form.

Amituofu

my sifu is on his way in his helichopper to make a lesson point. we will dine on tiger soup tonight.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

my sifu is on his way in his helichopper to make a lesson point. we will dine on tiger soup tonight.
    Save the bladders and testicles, I know a doctor in Shanghai that will pay handsomely for them....

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    Save the bladders and testicles, I know a doctor in Shanghai that will pay handsomely for them....
    Thank you for the advice, brother. I could use the extra cash, as I am still paying off the monetary value of that guide to his family. It's amazing how much a full grown male adult can cost these days.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Thank you for the advice, brother. I could use the extra cash, as I am still paying off the monetary value of that guide to his family. It's amazing how much a full grown male adult can cost these days.
    Tradition dictates you must take care of his wife, kids are on their own....

Tradition dictates you must take care of his wife, kids are on their own....
    Oh, I'm taking care of his wife alright.

Oh, I'm taking care of his wife alright.
    Your chi is strong.

it must be the qing gong

martial erotic enlightenment

one time i was caught training wombat combat in the park. the police immediately recognized the forbidden nature of the ferocious kata and imprisoned me, but not before i made romance by force.

in prison i was threatened by a scary man who demanded i handed over my shoes. my years of wombat combat power qigong™ has strengthended my yang qi and primordial fetus. my pheromones were so powerful that his genitals shrank inside his body and became a woman, shuddering before my might. then i made romance by force.

this is how i met my wife.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post

one time i was caught training wombat combat in the park. the police immediately recognized the forbidden nature of the ferocious kata and imprisoned me, but not before i made romance by force.

in prison i was threatened by a scary man who demanded i handed over my shoes. my years of wombat combat power qigong™ has strengthended my yang qi and primordial fetus. my pheromones were so powerful that his genitals shrank inside his body and became a woman, shuddering before my might. then i made romance by force.

Best origin legend ever!

That is how the masters do it! I hope you can see now why Bawang is my teacher.
    Last edited by Lucas; 11-23-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post

LOL

(by which I mean Lucifer Our Lord)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

I too have become one with the beast.
    But your method of Wombat Combat is not pure. You learned from Bawang who was never giving the true secrets of the art as he is too rash and violent. The true essence of WC can only be achieved through buying Leung Ting's book showing the ancient form.

Amituofu
    Is that really you? I would love to get up close and personal with one of those. I played with a baby Bengal once, but it's not the same. It was just a kitten that can hurt you more than a house cat. Pretty cute tho. But the last thing you wanna do is dangle a string in its face. I don't want to think of what could happen if a full grown tiger "played" with a person the way my cat played with me. The thing would ambush you. I played with it too much when she was a kitten and she grew up to be hardcore. And that's a lil house cat. A tiger? I can't believe some people are actually dumb enough to keep those in their homes. I saw a case in Florida where a family took in rescues and they treated them like the family cat. Slept with kids and all that. It's only a matter of time for them. Recues no less, man. Talk about overconfidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Is that really you? I would love to get up close and personal with one of those. I played with a baby Bengal once, but it's not the same. It was just a kitten that can hurt you more than a house cat. Pretty cute tho. But the last thing you wanna do is dangle a string in its face. I don't want to think of what could happen if a full grown tiger "played" with a person the way my cat played with me. The thing would ambush you. I played with it too much when she was a kitten and she grew up to be hardcore. And that's a lil house cat. A tiger? I can't believe some people are actually dumb enough to keep those in their homes. I saw a case in Florida where a family took in rescues and they treated them like the family cat. Slept with kids and all that. It's only a matter of time for them. Recues no less, man. Talk about overconfidence.
    Yeah that's me..this was at a tiger park in Chiang Mai, Thailand...they had small, medium and big tigers you could pay to play with..these were the mediums...my wife was too afraid of the big ones, lol

All the handlers have is a dowel, about 1 foot long to guide their faces with...I don't know how they have that many tigers with people day in, day out with no mishaps...they had a load of them there...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_Man View Post
    2. Deadly Bravery Wisdom

John and Wang are in an ancient forest. Suddenly a vicious tiger comes out of nowhere. John instantly starts screaming and runs. Wang on the other hand looks at the beast in the eye - there is a moment of oneness, understanding between the beast of the wilderness and the beast of the city. The tiger walks off, a wiser being.

How do you all cultivate deadly wisdom? I do it through meditation but I would love to hear your ideas.
    Last time I went into an ancient jungle forest I had a single guide to show me where the most deadly tigers dwell. Upon entering a secluded glade we came across two of the largest male tigers I have ever seen. They were locked in a deadly dance, each striving to kill the other. Lashing and roaring, we watched the two great cats crash, claw and roll across the jungle floor. As in the old adage; 'when two tigers meet in the jungle, one will be killed and the other will be maimed' I can assure you that in this case, this is truth. One of the great beasts finally sucumbed to blood loss and made a fatal error, resulting in the opening of it's jugular by its rival. The victorious cat emerged from the confrontation, blood soaked, injured and furious. At this moment, the beast noticed us and charged. The animal headed straight at me, blood foam caking its maw, savagry overwhelming its being. In a perfect moment of clarity and unity, I locked gazes with the creature. We were as a single mind, his nature and mine mingling. My humanity to quench his fire and his ferocity to inflame my soul...At that moment, acting as one, my unshakable wisdom and the indomitable will of my counterpart, we turned on my guide and tore him to the ground. His life blood sating the lust of the tiger. Our minds parted and the tiger, licking its dripping fangs, took one last glance at me before it padded of into the jungle forest. This is the deadly wisom I learned in wombat combat, but the methods are secret so I cannot share.
    You two still have much to learn, all you needed to do was purr like a kitten and stroke the big kitty behind the ears and he would have been your familiar for the rest of your life.

The ferociousness of the the Tiger is just an emotional cover, what he is really doing is crying out for love and understanding. Give a Tiger some love, and the next thing you know he will want some pancakes! This is the eternal wisdom of the Taoverse Deity!