Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Deadly Wisdom

Thats because I eat a lot of sugar.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    I wish I was a mouth boxer.
    That's going to be my new form. Zui Quan. 觜拳

You could make a lot of money teaching that to polititians and lawyers.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    That's going to be my new form. Zui Quan. 觜拳
    That's actually the abbreviated name of 肛门嘴拳.

Otherwise known as Ass To Mouth Boxing. It is a distinctive substyle of the more widely practiced Colostomy Boxing.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    That's actually the abbreviated name of 肛门嘴拳.

Otherwise known as Ass To Mouth Boxing. It is a distinctive substyle of the more widely practiced Colostomy Boxing.
    肛门拳 is one of the advanced black sash forms in wombat combat. it is one of the legendary forms of the shaolin east gate.

monk yue kong was famous for trapping his pooponents in a powerful qin na lock, and fisting them to death.
    Last edited by bawang; 11-27-2012 at 02:10 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

seriously, never go ass to mouth boxing. bad news man....

hey warrior_man, quit being a jerk.
    consider yourself publicly warned by the harshest, most disliked mod in kungfu town.

IE: me.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Part of course is just his personality, but there are also objective reasons as well.
    Yeah, cause he's an easy target. It's like tapping on an aquarium containing a powerless piranha. He may be a big guy, he may even be able to fight, but in this context he's an easy and very predictable mark. He allows his frustrations to override his common sense and causes him to jump to conclusions. Like how anyone who calls him out on his inadequacies are "mouthboxers" and he's hardcore cause his "door is always open".

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Yeah, cause he's an easy target. It's like tapping on an aquarium containing a powerless piranha. He may be a big guy, he may even be able to fight, but in this context he's an easy and very predictable mark. He allows his frustrations to override his common sense and causes him to jump to conclusions. Like how anyone who calls him out on his inadequacies are "mouthboxers" and he's hardcore cause his "door is always open".
    What are the inadequacies he is called on? Mostly it's guys just being jerks and being belligerent. Nobody ever seems to take him up on his open door policy and instead they opt to sit behind a keyboard and whine about what he does.

By that factual measure, I would discern that he has something and they do not. It makes them jealous, get's their panties in a bunch and they have no way of ever being manly enough to go prove it, so they just continue being the worthless keyboard warriors they have defined themselves. as. lol.

P.S instead of tapping on the tank like a frightened little girl, stick your hand in and see how powerless the piranha is.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    seriously, never go ass to mouth boxing. bad news man....
    if you trained in real kung fu, you would know the power of ass to mouth boxing.

when i fight vale tudo, i load up on bath salts and start chewing.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post

when i fight vale tudo, i load up on bath salts and start chewing.
    You've uncovered the secret herbal supplement.