Thread: What do you think about a site where you can watch full Kungfu movies?

What do you think about a site where you can watch full Kungfu movies?

Hello,

It has been a long time ago since I since I was here, in that time I was here to tell you about KungfuCasting a place for Kungfu actors and directors.

Now I am here to tell you about KungfuTV

KungfuTV is a place where people can watch full Kungfu fighting movies online.

If you want to watch movies you can check : www.KungfuTV.eu

It is being updated with new movies every day!
    (currently it has only lots of good old movies)

Kind regards,

KungfuCasting

good idea but not really neccessary...almost all existing kung fu films can be found on youtube...

Perhaps it would be better if you just hired somebody to follow me around with a camera, because my life is a real Kung Fu movie, 24 hours a day.

Quote Originally Posted by pazman View Post
    Perhaps it would be better if you just hired somebody to follow me around with a camera, because my life is a real Kung Fu movie, 24 hours a day.
    That is a good idea The KungfuCasting team will record you 24 hours and make a new movie named : Enter the new Dragon

Blog Entries
    yup. i have hella full length kf movies on my youtube plaYLIST
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Good idea but about 15 years too late.

Just curious, how do you deal with the legalities and how do you generate profit?

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Just curious, how do you deal with the legalities and how do you generate profit?
    KungfuTV does not upload video's , does not host video's.
    It only links by embedding from websites like youtube.
    and that is allowed.

About profit :
    My goal is not to generate profit, it is just to have a place where people can watch movies.

Only for paying the web hosting costs I have added advertisements to the website.

Hey, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but why put your time and energy into something so redundant? What's the dif between what you have and somebody with a list of KungFu movies using google to find them?

I do think it's cool that you have them categorized. As the database links grow, these categories will expand. I just went to check it out and looked up sammo hung link, and saw him as a young man in the hapkido movie. A lot of people have some sort of online hobby, I think this is a cool one that you can share with people. I have never had a youtube account, and often times I dont like sifting through the junk recordings, spanish dubbs, short clips, etc.

I will probably pop back on your site from time to time to check out the movies you have. It's convenient for me.

Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by Lucas; 11-26-2012 at 04:18 PM.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Hey, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but why put your time and energy into something so redundant? What's the dif between what you have and somebody with a list of KungFu movies using google to find them?
    Hi,
    thanks for your message it is always good to ask questions.
    I like kungfu and I want to find movies easy when I watch them.
    So I make a list and on KungfuTV I share the list.

So it is also easy for other people to watch those movies without having to search allot.

So it saves some time for other people, for example if someone want to watch a Sammo Hung movie he goes to kungfuTV clicks on sammo hung and sees a list of movies that can also be found on youtube.

But the thing that is good about this is that you do not have to look for his movies on google.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    I do think it's cool that you have them categorized. As the database links grow, these categories will expand. I just went to check it out and looked up sammo hung link, and saw him as a young man in the hapkido movie. A lot of people have some sort of online hobby, I think this is a cool one that you can share with people. I have never had a youtube account, and often times I dont like sifting through the junk recordings, spanish dubbs, short clips, etc.

I will probably pop back on your site from time to time to check out the movies you have. It's convenient for me.

Thanks for sharing.
    thanks for the message man soon there will be even more sammo hung movies.