Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: more on the state of kung fu in china

Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post
    That's deep, Weezy. Deep. But also, like everyone points out it's happened in every country in the world at some time in history. We just some violent mother%&#@$%s, I guess?....
    the point is no, it did not happen in every country in the world in history. the scope of bloodshed and sorrow in america was a scale of apocalyptic proportions. thats why its rediculous for pazman to warn you about racism in china.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    racism in china towards Blacks is not as bad because the chinese did not participate in the transatlantic slave trade.

in high school my black friend get fukin flash backs like a war vet with ptsd. i experienced it too, even a simple word leaves a powerful echo in your mind, you suddenly see the face of everyone that called you that name, and all their voices. im trying to make you understand that.

when a minority calls another minority a name, we feel nothing. when a white person calls you a name, it carries power. it resonates like a gunshot. some people get so enraged they dont eat and sleep. its that powerful. and to compare that to ignorancce in china is rediculous.
    Deep again, Beezy. But no one here's gonna feel you. You wastin' yo' breath, bruh. Only another minority would even have ever perceived that. No one else'll be able to entertain the possibiliity.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

i dull the pain with beer and ukranian prostitutes. it keeps me sane.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg48ZZ2wYfM

If you really want to make an argument about pernicious institutionalized racism in the U.S., the transatlantic slave trade is a little dated. I mean, the idea of a subconscious collective racial memory is philosophically interesting but it lacks real world impact.

13th Amendment to the US Constitution, Section 1.
    Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post
    Deep again, Beezy. But no one here's gonna feel you. You wastin' yo' breath, bruh. Only another minority would even have ever perceived that. No one else'll be able to entertain the possibiliity.
    you right, bro. friendship knuckle touch. can i have ur facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Tibet is for Yeti's! Why do you want Yeti-landia?

the eyeball of tibetan children are said to have aphrodesiac properties. we chinese enjoy oppressing and feasting on the sorrows of barbarians. their souls nourish us and extends our unnatural long life, sustaining us for eons.

*strokes fu manchu beard

that sounds about equal with what europeans did, right? like when a french mistress sicced her dog to tear apart haitian slaves in a fighting pit, and the dog licked her lips with its bloody tungue?
    Last edited by bawang; 12-08-2012 at 09:03 AM.

the point is no, it did not happen in every country in the world in history. the scope of bloodshed and sorrow in america was a scale of apocalyptic proportions. thats why its rediculous for pazman to warn you about racism in china.
    What? The wealthiest and most philanthropic country the world has every seen? Are you nuts?

Hitler? Stalin? Qin? Ghengis Khan? The Romans? Mohammed? Mao Tse Tung? Fidel Castro? etc. etc. etc.

Are you nuts?

you right, bro. friendship knuckle touch. can i have ur facebook?

the eyeball of tibetan children are said to have aphrodesiac properties. we chinese enjoy oppressing and feasting on the sorrows of barbarians. their souls nourish us and extends our unnatural long life, sustaining us for eons.

*strokes fu manchu beard

that sounds about equal with what europeans did, right? like when a french mistress sicced her dog to tear apart haitian slaves in a fighting pit, and the dog licked her lips with its bloody tungue?
    Well its not as bad as Qin anyway, but still very cruel. There was a Romanian princess who used to bath in the blood of virgins too! Don't forget her!

What? The wealthiest and most philanthropic country the world has every seen? Are you nuts?

Hitler? Stalin? Qin? Ghengis Khan? The Romans? Mohammed? Mao Tse Tung? Fidel Castro? etc. etc. etc.

Are you nuts?
    its not about violence, its about ideology and intent.
    Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    If you really want to make an argument about pernicious institutionalized racism in the U.S., the transatlantic slave trade is a little dated. I mean, the idea of a subconscious collective racial memory is philosophically interesting but it lacks real world impact.
    its highly relevant. thats why black on white rape is such an important aspect of prison culture. thats the collective racial memory at work.
    Last edited by bawang; 12-08-2012 at 09:11 AM.

its not about violence, its about ideology and intent.
    Right! Its okay to kill and enslave millions of people for the aggrandizement of the few! After all they are the superior ones and God/Tao chose them for greatness so the pain and suffering of the little people is meaningless when weighed against the benefits of wealth and privilege for the few at the top!

its highly relevant. thats why black on white rape is such an important aspect of prison culture. thats the collective racial memory at work.
    Since it was blacks that sold other blacks to the white slavers, why don't they rape each other too?

Or better yet, they can rape themselves! That way they can get out their racial rage and not have to go to prison!

Since it was blacks that sold other blacks to the white slavers, why don't they rape each other too?

Or better yet, they can rape themselves! That way they can get out their racial rage and not have to go to prison!
    because the pheromones of white men resemble black women.
    Right! Its okay to kill and enslave millions of people for the aggrandizement of the few! After all they are the superior ones and God/Tao chose them for greatness so the pain and suffering of the little people is meaningless when weighed against the benefits of wealth and privilege for the few at the top!
    yes. thats the purpose of chinese martial arts. dont you understand? to accept death.
    Last edited by bawang; 12-08-2012 at 09:17 AM.

yes. thats the purpose of chinese martial arts. dont you understand? to accept death.
    Then you should be proud of your white, western brothers for adopting a purely Chinese invention and using it to dominate the world.

That demonstrates your racial superiority and inferiority at the same time. Because your people do not rule the world, yet, but their methods did allow it to happen for others!

Its win win!

Racism towards people of color in China is not perceived as negative within Chinese culture whereas the negative perception is very strong in western culture because of its association with slavery, jim crow and the current state of affairs within the criminal justice system.

It's still racism, historical moral equivalency isn't going to alter that concise fact.

Racism towards people of color in China is not perceived as negative within Chinese culture whereas the negative perception is very strong in western culture because of its association with slavery, jim crow and the current state of affairs within the criminal justice system.

It's still racism, historical moral equivalency isn't going to alter that concise fact.
    Yup! Racism is racism no matter what you call it or how it is explained or justified!

Then you should be proud of your white, western brothers for adopting a purely Chinese invention and using it to dominate the world.

That demonstrates your racial superiority and inferiority at the same time. Because your people do not rule the world, yet, but their methods did allow it to happen for others!

Its win win!
    we will, one day, with our cyborg tibetan battle-thralls.

chinese can be understood for ignorance. you have black people for 400 years. you know your slaves very well.

Yup! Racism is racism no matter what you call it or how it is explained or justified!
    racism is never justified, but dont be a hypocrite and point out other countries as racist. thats my point.