Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: more on the state of kung fu in china

Last Asian girl I dated had the most beautiful face but a body like a twig. It made me feel like I was doing something wrong. She was in her 20's, but it still weirded me out anyways. Just seemed wrong. I know not all Asian girls lack curves, but very few have the curves I like. It's not a thickness thing, but where the shape is. Nothing worse than a flat ass.

Mandarin, shmandarin, if bawang is asian, then I'm swedish. he's from Queens.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    all you bruce lee wannabes and none of you got any asian ass.dam what a bunch of geeks. i got to start hanging out with the mma guys.bunch of p i ss ass whinning f ags here
    The ones who need to talk about it the most are the ones who get it the least.

That's not true. I mean, it can be true and often is true, but I know a few freaks that never shut up about it. A friend of mine from my youth never shuts up about it and he literally has a new piece every week. He takes advantage of what he has and exploits any woman who looks at him long enough. Seriously. I've seen him get shut down many times, but more often than not he got the hookup. Granted it was a lot easier for him as a teen and young adult because women that age are so insecure you can practically snap your fingers and they're naked, but he still does pretty well all considering. He doesn't work, he lives off women.

So basically there is kung fu in China, just don't be a weirdo in going about learning it. This thread crushed a lot of misconceptions an highlight a lot of things to avoid in seeking to learn kung fu in China. I especially want to thank Omar and Pazienzaman! You guys killed so many of the misconceptions.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Faruq – yes there is still good gongfu to be found in China but not if you are deaf, dumb, blind and ignorant.

For what it’s worth, I’ve gone with black and brown teammates to China a few times (as recently as last month) and they have been very well received – in fact treated with great hospitality and genuine interest. On top of that, amongst foreigners training in China, black people (of various origin) have a reputation in the martial arts community as being amongst the most talented and hard working. Of course there is prejudice in China and you will probably encounter some but I think you will probably be pleasantly surprised, particularly if you make the effort to speak the language Some teachers/styles may be ‘inaccessible’ but they will be the same ones who reject all foreigners.

I always thought Chinese were racist, sexist too.

Quote Originally Posted by Raipizo View Post
    then dont learn kung fu

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by B.Tunks View Post
    Faruq – yes there is still good gongfu to be found in China but not if you are deaf, dumb, blind and ignorant.

For what it’s worth, I’ve gone with black and brown teammates to China a few times (as recently as last month) and they have been very well received – in fact treated with great hospitality and genuine interest. On top of that, amongst foreigners training in China, black people (of various origin) have a reputation in the martial arts community as being amongst the most talented and hard working. Of course there is prejudice in China and you will probably encounter some but I think you will probably be pleasantly surprised, particularly if you make the effort to speak the language Some teachers/styles may be ‘inaccessible’ but they will be the same ones who reject all foreigners.
    Nice; just what I thought. Thanks for your info too, B.Tunks. So after all you guys' testimony I would still love to go if I didn't have those life responsibilities. I were fresh out of college maybe, lol. China sounds like an adventure.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    then dont learn kung fu
    I'm not saying I think that, I've just heard it. I like duh chinis

then dont learn kung fu
    This goes against WC. One should always use an opponents weapons against them when you are using the WC demoralizing rape techniques! What better way than to take his weapon and..............

I saw it in your video curriculum! The one with the Ronnie Coleman exercises!

then dont learn kung fu
    He thought the Chinese were racist, not that he was.

Everyone's racist nowadays, according to the inflated definition of racism. What happened to plain old curmudgeonly prejudice that every country has?
    Last edited by rett; 12-15-2012 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    all you bruce lee wannabes and none of you got any asian ass.dam what a bunch of geeks. i got to start hanging out with the mma guys.bunch of p i ss ass whinning f ags here
    Now that you're over 40 years old it might be time to think about learning to spell and write proper sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by rett View Post
    Everyone's racist nowadays, according to the inflated definition of racism. What happened to plain old curmudgeonly prejudice that every country has?
    Yes! Go watch Gran Torino and chill out!