Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: High Tolerances to Dit Da Jow???

How do you know I didn't know that character? I do as it happens, so please stop referring to me as 'hun' - it's making you seem like you want to date me.

I'll try again for the third time - In your opinion, is the information I've provided thus far on herbs false?

You do not know what 魂 means. No backpeddling.

You were caught in that lie.

Lying and being dishonest about yourself has now d amned you to the hell of your own making.

Your 魂 is now d amned to eternity to wander as a hungry ghost.

See what your lies and dishonest actions have caused you?

I will pray for you.

南無妙法蓮華經
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

I do know what it means, sorry if you can't accept that. Some of us have actually studied oriental languages in Asia, but well done to you though for looking it up on an online dictionary.

I think you need to calm down man, just accept you were wrong on the medical advice and we can all chill. You're really not coming across well, trust me.

You are lying.

Everything you post is lies, and dishonesty.

You have broken all the rules of your own association as well as the Warriorship Code.

You do not read or write Chinese nor do you have any real knowledge of Chinese medicine.

You came here claiming much, but have been found to be nothing more than yet another hungry ghost who will burn in a hell of their own making.

I will pray for you.

南無妙法蓮華經

Another abstract and utterly meaningless post from the resident fortune cookie. I was born in China and speak Japanese, Chinese, French and English, but your false accusations don't go unnoticed. Where did you study Chinese Dale?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_Man View Post
    Then maybe you should learn to read? Just sayin.

"Safety: American Herbal Products Association has given cnidium a class I rating, meaning that it is safe when taken in appropriate levels. However, cnidium seeds should not be used for hot or sore skin that is excessively dry. They should not also be taken at the same time patients are taking peony root, croton seed or fritillaria." - from my link.
    Yeah I saw that.

Your link also says "Cnidium seeds are most commonly used to treat itchy skin, rashes, eczema and ringworm, typically in the genital area."

I'm no doctor, but from taking care of common household complaints with family and kids, I know that those symptoms don't have to be "excessively dry".

I will pray for you.

Why do you still keep lying to yourself and others?

If you spoke those languages you would have know what I was talking about and would have commented then.

Backpeddling is yet another sign your Hun is now lost and you have become a soul less hungry ghost.

I will pray for you.

南無妙法蓮華經

Doesn't this forum have a policy on spamming? Dale writes the same nonsense again and again unpunished.

I am not lying nor dishonest about who and what I am.

Nor am I - that isn't the issue I raised. Read my last post again.

**** Dale. Answer the question. It could not make you look more foolish than what you are doing right now.

As for Dit DA Jow. I used to use the stuff now and then, but except for drying and cracking my skin and making me itch, it did nothing as far as what it was said to do. So, as for my hands I found a product called Corn Husker's Lotion. That stuff contains a sweet substance called Glycerin and it worked wonders. Glycerin is an unstable substance and you can place it into a cold fridge and leave it over night, then pour a few drops on your hands and rub it and the stuff gets hot. It is microscopic explosions taking place on your skin. It gives extreme warmth and it penetrates the skin and thickens the skin and forms callous. I would use it before and after I worked with my hand training. I wrapped concrete blocks with berlap for striking with the fist and hand edge, and a box of course sand for the finger tips. All I wanted was to train my hands to maintain structure and shape on contact. I would not apply it until I was done each day. I would give it about an hour each afternoon, and the Corn Husker's would make it feel so good and prevented it from bruising and getting cracked and raw. You guys should give that a shot rather than using something that may or may not work for you.
    I am not certified to treat anyone else, but I do some accupuncture. I was taught how to do certain things by someone that was 50 years into TCM. I used to be able to buy needles but now they sell only to licensed practitioners.
    Jackie Lee

^^^^ I dont get it. I'm no expert myself, but doesn't glycerin actually make the skin softer and somewhat fight callouses from forming? I'm pretty sure that some people even use it for their lips.
    Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die...

So is She Chuang Zi bad for the skin or not? In small doses, does it work to negate an allergic reaction that might occur...that is depending on the different ingredients in any given formula? Some formulas have Castor beans in them...

Thank you all for your input. I hope that we might get along and define some excellent information here. Come on; it's the holidays! You two guys having your argument would be much more constructive if you were actually having your argument about the different herbs' and formulas' usages, indications, contraindications, and the like, rather than certifications.

I have been studying herbs for some time, making my own jows, oils, pastes, and that. I am just now starting to really understand and remember a lot of their different names, their proprieties, what to look for in them before grinding, importance of their weights and how their weights cause different reactions within formulas, and etc. What a fascinating science to study.

Cheers,

Tao

She Chuang Zi is safe for internal and external use for skin issues and fungal infections.

Do not listen to these fools who are neither Board Certified nor Licensed in Chinese Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture.

SCZ is used in many of the more powerful dit da jow formulas used in Iron Palm as the herbs are so strong they irritate the skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    She Chuang Zi is safe for internal and external use for skin issues and fungal infections.

Do not listen to these fools who are neither Board Certified nor Licensed in Chinese Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture.

SCZ is used in many of the more powerful dit da jow formulas used in Iron Palm as the herbs are so strong they irritate the skin.
    I may not have a bootleg qualification from the Alabama McBoard of Mouthherbing, but I can tell you from my own training that need to be careful when using this particular herb. Don't take it from me though - take a look at this website: http://www.herbpalace.com/herbs/cnidium-seed.html

Dale still hasn't answered the question I posed to him - it's beginning to make you look like a real charlatan cupcake.