Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: High Tolerances to Dit Da Jow???

Dale posts his full name and credentials, is fully licensed, has a degree, holds workshops, and has his own business.

"Warrior Man" might as well be a collection of electrons hiding the useless anger of a fat, insecure child who hides behind his screen and a ridiculous moniker.

Gee... I wonder who I'd go to for advice in this area?

Congrats for learning "oriental languages", fraudulent child. Ganbatte kudasai.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

take someone like bawang

He writes crude pointed obnoxious insulting posts. But there's something about them. I always look forward to reading his stuff because its funny and he makes genuine points behind all the posturing.

"Pacifist_Lesbian" here could learn a lot from bawang. As it is, he's just about taking repetitive cheap digs at whoever he things will take the bait.

btw, I mean no offense to pacifists or lesbians. I aspire to pacifism and have some very friendly lesbian neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by rett View Post
    take someone like bawang

He writes crude pointed obnoxious insulting posts. But there's something about them. I always look forward to reading his stuff because its funny and he makes genuine points behind all the posturing.

"Pacifist_Lesbian" here could learn a lot from bawang. As it is, he's just about taking repetitive cheap digs at whoever he things will take the bait.

btw, I mean no offense to pacifists or lesbians. I aspire to pacifism and have some very friendly lesbian neighbors.
    Bawang has great wisdom. He speaks the truth so clearly that it hurts most weak people.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Dale posts his full name and credentials, is fully licensed, has a degree, holds workshops, and has his own business.

"Warrior Man" might as well be a collection of electrons hiding the useless anger of a fat, insecure child who hides behind his screen and a ridiculous moniker.

Gee... I wonder who I'd go to for advice in this area?

Congrats for learning "oriental languages", fraudulent child. Ganbatte kudasai.
    The difference is I'm right. Unless you do your research and think before you type, YOU are the one who looks like a child. Well done for learning one of the most basic Japanese expressions though.

Ashida Kim is fully licensed, has a degree, holds workshops, and has his own business. Your point amounts to nothing. My advice on herbs however is correct - look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by warrior_man View Post
    ashida kim is fully licensed, has a degree, holds workshops, and has his own business..
    I'm trying not to laugh here, but... I'm laughing.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSpring View Post
    ^^^^ I dont get it. I'm no expert myself, but doesn't glycerin actually make the skin softer and somewhat fight callouses from forming? I'm pretty sure that some people even use it for their lips.
    If you simply apply it to your hands or lips it will soften them. It is a form of sugar I think, but it is also very unstable. That is why it can be turned into a powerful explosive. Under different circumstances, like working hard with the hands, the skin thickens and forms what appears to be heavy callous. The skin seems also remain fairly soft even at that. It has nothing at all to do with TCM, but it does a really good job on the hands that are doing martial training.
    Jackie Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    If you simply apply it to your hands or lips it will soften them. It is a form of sugar I think, but it is also very unstable. That is why it can be turned into a powerful explosive. Under different circumstances, like working hard with the hands, the skin thickens and forms what appears to be heavy callous. The skin seems also remain fairly soft even at that. It has nothing at all to do with TCM, but it does a really good job on the hands that are doing martial training.
    oh wow, i never thought of it like that. good to know!
    Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die...

I'm trying not to laugh here, but... I'm laughing.
    Owned! Anyone can do seminars - it doesn't mean they have the goods.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_Man View Post
    Owned! Anyone can do seminars - it doesn't mean they have the goods.
    Your words mean so much.

Have you death gouged another innocent commuter on your path to enlightenment, or are you still pwning wild cats by staring them in the eye?
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Your words mean so much.

Have you death gouged another innocent commuter on your path to enlightenment, or are you still pwning wild cats by staring them in the eye?
    Well my words on herbs happen to be right, so yes, they do mean so much. If you'd rather see action, you are welcome to visit me.

"Words on Herbs"

Sounds like an old Jackie Chan movie.

An attempt to be funny in order to take attention off the fact I am right?

Well my words on herbs happen to be right, so yes, they do mean so much. If you'd rather see action, you are welcome to visit me.
    But you never gave him the address of your kwoon, Warrior Man Sifu?...

I don't have a kwoon as I'm not currently teaching classes. I accept private students though if you're interested?

I don't have a kwoon as I'm not currently teaching classes. I accept private students though if you're interested?
    I might have been interested, but then Minghequan showed how you ridicule people with special needs. That's not okay man, not in anybody's book.