Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: High Tolerances to Dit Da Jow???

The issue seems to be this:
    Dale said:
    Some people develop a form of contact dermatitis to Dit Da Jow and cannot use it.

You can add Er Cha 30 grams or She Chuang Zi 30 grams to help deal with the allergic type reactions to medicines.
    WM said:
    She Chuang Zi (Cnidium) should never be used on sore or dry skin, something Dale failed to mention. For this reason, I would strongly advise consulting someone with actual credentials and experience regarding Dit Da Jow as improper use can lead to serious injury.
    WHich has NOTHING to do with what Dale said since Dale was talking about allergic reactions to medicines and NOT dry or sore skin.
    To which Dale replies:
    Anytime you want to post up your Chinese medical credentials over my own. Please feel free to do so.

Until then you are nothing that you claim you are.

Please do not listen to anything this person says. He is untrained and unlicensed in Chinese herbs.
    To which WM replies:
    Stop mouthherbing cupcake. TAO YIN, I was taught by my master, but take a look at this website if you need further information on this clearly misunderstood seed - http://www.herbpalace.com/herbs/cnidium-seed.html
    The link of course says:
    Cnidium seeds are most commonly used to treat itchy skin, rashes, eczema and ringworm, typically in the genital area. These conditions are treated by grinding cnidium seeds with water into a solution and applying to the skin. Cnidium seeds are also taken internally to treat vaginal discharges and/or increase sexual potency. Cnidium is often combined with herbs such as cuscuta and schisandra to treat infertility and impotence; in many classical traditional Chinese medicine texts, cnidium is used as a form of aphrodisiac.
    The operative part in the context of what Dale said is:
    Cnidium seeds are most commonly used to treat itchy skin, rashes, eczema and ringworm,
    And the silliness went on from there.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    Warrior_Man - what evidence do you have to support your assertion that's Dale's credentials are fraudulent?
    None since we all know Dale and Dale is a practicing TCM practitioner with official credentials that he makes available to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_Man View Post
    Are you saying the information I have provided and verified here is incorrect?

Don't forget cupcake, you're the one who started this little feud with your pitiful attempts to be funny and undermine the teachings from my school. You claim to have graduated from those establishments, but a) the documents you posted to prove it were clearly fake and you removed them instantly when I raised this concern and b) you have provided dangerous advice to TAO YIN on here, particularly with reference to the She Chuang Zi.

I received my acupuncture, herb and martial training from my master, who taught me that She Chuang Zi (Cnidium) should never be used on sore or dry skin.
    There are some similar statements scattered about, including one in which Warrior_Man calls Dale a "fraud".

This is beyond trolling. It's illegal. Being in France is no protection. Not owning enough assets to be worth the trouble is probably the best defence this "Warrior Man" will ever have.

Quote Originally Posted by rett View Post
    There are some similar statements scattered about, including one in which Warrior_Man calls Dale a "fraud".

This is beyond trolling. It's illegal. Being in France is no protection. Not owning enough assets to be worth the trouble is probably the best defence this "Warrior Man" will ever have.
    Actually, I missed that.
    Yes, this is a serious allegation.

This is the document that I added and then removed as it had my license number on it.

You can check it out all you want. It has not been photoshopped.

I am no fraud.

And I do not take kindly to being called such.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

I may not have a bootleg qualification from the Alabama McBoard of Mouthherbing, but I can tell you from my own training that need to be careful when using this particular herb. Don't take it from me though - take a look at this website: http://www.herbpalace.com/herbs/cnidium-seed.html

Dale still hasn't answered the question I posed to him - it's beginning to make you look like a real charlatan cupcake.

Paul, Here is one post where he says I have a bootleg qualification as well as a charlatan.

nice coming from a netghost.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Paul, Here is one post where he says I have a bootleg qualification as well as a charlatan.

nice coming from a netghost.
    Its being addressed.

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/foru...t=64923&page=3

this is for the record, as if you read his post about half way down the page, he calls me a fraud.

Here's the post where "Warrior Man" calls Dale a fraud:

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...1&postcount=43

Edit: you beat me to it.

I'd say it's time to go mediaeval on a certain I.P. address.

edit: I don't mean anything illegal
    Last edited by rett; 12-07-2012 at 09:43 AM.

Thank you for the link, Rett.

No prob. If some anonymous idiot attacked my livelihood with lies like that I'd be furious.

What lies? What law have I broken when I state I consider people like Ashida Kim and Dale to be frauds?

Ps. Do I need to bring up Dale's bagua lineage?
    Last edited by Warrior_Man; 12-07-2012 at 10:19 AM.

What lies? What law have I broken when I state I consider people like Ashida Kim and Dale to be frauds?

I am not a fraud.

Calling me one is illegal.

As I can back up everything I say with actions, as well as credentials.

You cannot, as you are nothing but a made up persona.

You stated the licensure credentials he posted were not legit; again I ask you on what basis do u make this assertion?