Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Martial Honour

Unfortunately Hungry Ghosts cannot eat anything at all.

Hence they are called Hungry Ghosts. It is punishment for lying and being dishonest as a Warrior.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    The only bad chi is from his Hun.

He is nothing but a hungry ghost now.

all is lost.
    You're scaring me. I agree with the message, but all the repetitions! It's starting to feel a bit incessant.

Anyhow, let's send WARRIOR MAN victorious vibes at his masters multiple opponents tests this evening in a major European City. Hope he can win even without his trusty hun by his side.
    Last edited by rett; 12-01-2012 at 11:50 AM.

I will pray for his Hun. He is on the path of the Hungry Ghost.

All is lost.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Its pronounced 'Hwuun' spelled Hun

So Warrior_Man, did you choose the 50 armed beginners or the 10 advanced students to fight against for your exam?

You suck at trolling Dale!

You need a lil Bawang in ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_Man View Post
    I'm trying out for master
    Yeah, MasterBlaster at a Larper Convention. Stay out of China if you value your goans.

My sifu, called The Ancient One , taught us, "The one who recognizes neither Truths nor lies is burdened with neither and accrues no karma for either."

He was very wise!

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    I will pray for his Hun. He is on the path of the Hungry Ghost.

All is lost.
    It doesn't sound less gay the more you call me 'hun' Dale. I think your comments would be better suited for some kind of ****sexual dating site. Please can we stay on topic?

I noticed Dale has not been able to cite an example of my lying despite my repeated requests - his remarks are baseless and lacking in any meaning.

Ps. it has blocked the word "h-o--m--o"

It doesn't sound less gay the more you call me 'hun' Dale. I think your comments would be better suited for some kind of ****sexual dating site. Please can we stay on topic?

I noticed Dale has not been able to cite an example of my lying despite my repeated requests - his remarks are baseless and lacking in any meaning.

Ps. it has blocked the word "h-o--m--o"
    See? There it is again! You just lied!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    See? There it is again! You just lied!
    What? Are you trying to be funny...?

What? Are you trying to be funny...?
    What? Trying?

I happen to be hilarious, thank you very much!

So start laughing and quit lying!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    Rudeness is a western behavior. Normally it is common for Asians to remain respectful even to their enemies. Westerners are rude and disrespectful to their elders, to most anyone else for that matter. Respect to westerners means fear. To respect someone is to fear them. That is why they do not respect someone if they feel he is not a fighter or some such. They only respect someone that they fear.
    This is only one of the reasons why Chinese teachers are so reluctant to teach westerners. In order to do it right, you simply have to beat them half to death, then tell them if they want to learn be back tomorrow or if not, just stay away.
    Not true but we may perfected it. Some great and inaccurate generalizations, fear may breed respect or anger in many cases and manifests itself in a broad range of behaviors. Respect is not only earned through fear Lee but its a subjective value that maybe true to you. Chinese teachers have been teaching westerners for decades.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    Westerners are rude and disrespectful to their elders,
    The difference is:

- Westerners "love" their parents.
    - Easterners "respect" their parents.

When one replaces bi-directions "love" by one-direction "respect", he has just destroyed the normal human relationship of "love" big time.

In the eastern world, to raise a child is an investment. You spend money to raise your child, you hope he will take care of you when you are old. This way it may be cheaper than to pay to a fulltime nurse. This kind of eastern way of thinking is very "evil". I'm glad that I don't see it exists in the western world that I'm living in.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 12-01-2012 at 07:56 PM.
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

Unless it's your true essence to masturbate in discussion forums, you're at risk of becoming a hungry ghost.

Or going blind.

Or both.
    傻瓜

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    The difference is:

- Westerners "love" their parents.
    - Easterners "respect" their parents.

When one replaces bi-directions "love" by one-direction "respect", he has just destroyed the normal human relationship of "love" big time.

In the eastern world, to raise a child is an investment. You spend money to raise your child, you hope he will take care of you when you are old. This way it may be cheaper than to pay to a fulltime nurse. This kind of eastern way of thinking is very "evil". I'm glad that I don't see it exists in the western world that I'm living in.
    you are out of touch with your own people. you are just trying to justify your own genetic and spiritual annihilation by marrying a white waman.

before kung fu is bad. now chinese culture is evil. you are feces of the red hairs.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC