Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eagle Style vs Crane Style - a true story

Quote Originally Posted by rett View Post
    Once it's on the internet it's there forever. Warrior_Man is beastly to people with special needs. That's all I'm going to say about it. Minghequan was right.
    Ah okay, so you can't actually find the bit in question. If there was anything you would have surely posted it by now. Perhaps you should think before you type? Just a suggestion.

I'm waiting for the monkey beak....
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_Man View Post
    I hate all people with disabilities and enjoy making fun of them. It makes me feel superior.
    Well, there it is fellas.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    I achieve nothing with my life
    It's pathetic that you edited one of my quotes because there wasn't actually one there. Get back to the subject or leave please.

It's not pathetic, it's funny. Perhaps not to you, but it is to others and myself. You see, we all know you are just a joke, and that's all jokes are good for, cheap laughs. At least now you know you're value and contribution here on this forum. You're welcome.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.