Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayan Apocalypse 12/21/12

i dont need to have weapons beside me. im not scared of death. if i die, i die.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i dont need to have weapons beside me. im not scared of death. if i die, i die.
    There are weapons all over my place. Can't walk ten feet without having something dangerous within reach.

But that's how a feel about terror. I'm willing to chance it rather than having the TSA types strip search me.

There's so many people who latch onto fear...fear of terrorism, of the apocalypse, the "rapture", etc., etc. When it's your time, it's your time; and spending one's entire life a slave of fear is a life wasted. And those who happily give up their basic freedoms for the illusion of feeling safer are fools. As foolish as those people who believed that Harold Camping fraud.

The idea that "When my times comes, it will be the Apocalypse with angelic trumpets blaring" is also a very egotistical mindset. But in reality, the VAST majority will pass on in the conventional, undramatic ways...in a hospital, at home, and some in accidents or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post

if it ends, then christianity will be proven false. then ill go insane and become a cannibal. because without god, all is permitted.
    I like the way you think, there's a few women out there that I'd like to eat.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    There's so many people who latch onto fear...fear of terrorism, of the apocalypse, the "rapture", etc., etc. When it's your time, it's your time; and spending one's entire life a slave of fear is a life wasted. And those who happily give up their basic freedoms for the illusion of feeling safer are fools. As foolish as those people who believed that Harold Camping fraud.

The idea that "When my times comes, it will be the Apocalypse with angelic trumpets blaring" is also a very egotistical mindset. But in reality, the VAST majority will pass on in the conventional, undramatic ways...in a hospital, at home, and some in accidents or otherwise.
    im not scared. i know that if the end comes, jesus christ use his tractor beam to teleport me to heaven, where i can enjoy 72 virgins.

i hope they are all white virgins, no black ones.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Why stop at only 72? It's heaven, man!

What if those virgins are all...................................guys. *gasp*

Quote Originally Posted by Lebaufist View Post
    What if those virgins are all...................................guys. *gasp*
    Then he can just practice his WC rabbit digs hole technique!!

I just ran some numbers; and if you extrapolate the current expansion in the popularity of Wombat Combat, then 5 years from now Wing Chun will no longer be able to use WC as an acronym, because of mass confusion.

All practitioners of Wing Chun will inevitably be forced to adopt the Ving Tsun spelling if they hope to continue their use of acronyms on martial arts forums.

3 days to go

I'll meet y'all here. We'll coordinate our Post-apocalyptic Kung Fu resistance from here.

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I'll laugh my ass off if those nuts are the ones that are actually right !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Well, after the world ends, and we find ourselves waking up to a new one, then we have a whole new set of countdowns. End of the Piscean Age.

2 days to go

If you're not polishing your monk spade in zombie anticipation, and are looking for something else to do, check this out:

1 Billion Oms

I'm in. My monk spade is already polished and at the ready...

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I'll be working. I have no fear for the end of the world.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.