Thread: A Question for Warrior Man???

Hybrid View

A Question for Warrior Man???

Hi Warrior Man,

I've been reading your back and forth with Dale (a person I respect) and yourself.

It's not hard for anybody to do a bit of "Google Fu" to find out about Dale, his Martial and otherwise credentials, background, styles etc ( http://www.daledugas.com/ )

So my question to you in order to better understand where you are coming from in your writings and opinions as posted her on this fine forum is two fold:

1/. Exactly who is you Master???

2/. What is his name?

3/. Where does he live?

4/. What is his style or styles?

5/. Is it possible to contact him to verify his and your own claims to qualifications?

No given that I hardly think these things are "National Secrets" surely you can provide us all with quick, clear, concise and honest answers to these questions!!!

In addition, you recently mentioned an up and coming test for yourself.

I'd be interested in how the test went for you WM. What exactly did you have to do?

Did you pass and become a "Master?"

Looking forward to your answers to these very simply and straight-up questions. Thank you!
    Last edited by Minghequan; 12-05-2012 at 08:28 PM.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

you seriously can't tell that's he's taking the p.iss???

Who says I'm not

Well it's either that or he's delusional!

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

I want to hear it too. You can't tease us with a story like that then leave us hanging!

Come on WM, Answer these easy questions and let us know how your test went?

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Did he seriously say he was going to take a test to become a master? I didnt know thay had a test for that.. geesh where's this test at... I want to be a master as well....
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Dale and Warrior_Man should sort this out honorably between themselves...

...and not sully our threads with their arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    Well it's either that or he's delusional!
    Obviously he's delusional. So what's the point of such questions? You'll just get delusional answers.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    ...and not sully our threads with their arguments.

Obviously he's delusional. So what's the point of such questions? You'll just get delusional answers.
    Well, who is badgering who? If WM is just being an instigating troll, then out he should go.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebaufist View Post
    Well, who is badgering who? If WM is just being an instigating troll, then out he should go.
    He's getting closer every post.

the mildly amusing factor is probably the thread that he's hanging from.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Hi Warrior Man,

I've been reading your back and forth with Dale (a person I respect) and yourself.

It's not hard for anybody to do a bit of "Google Fu" to find out about Dale, his Martial and otherwise credentials, background, styles etc ( http://www.daledugas.com/ )

So my question to you in order to better understand where you are coming from in your writings and opinions as posted her on this fine forum is two fold:

1/. Exactly who is you Master???

2/. What is his name?

3/. Where does he live?

4/. What is his style or styles?

5/. Is it possible to contact him to verify his and your own claims to qualifications?

No given that I hardly think these things are "National Secrets" surely you can provide us all with quick, clear, concise and honest answers to these questions!!!

In addition, you recently mentioned an up and coming test for yourself.

I'd be interested in how the test went for you WM. What exactly did you have to do?

Did you pass and become a "Master?"

Looking forward to your answers to these very simply and straight-up questions. Thank you!
    Thanks for your interest in my teacher.

He is called Master Li, he trains in a family style and lives in China. You can contact him if you want via me - I'll ask him things on your behalf etc. Is that quick, clear and concise enough for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_Man View Post
    Thanks for your interest in my teacher.

He is called Master Li, he trains in a family style and lives in China. You can contact him if you want via me - I'll ask him things on your behalf etc. Is that quick, clear and concise enough for you?
    Oh, well, ok then.

Oh it's a family style. Oh, ok then.

Warrior Man doesn't seem up to the Challenge put to him!

Warrior Man seems to have flown the coop and taking his bat and ball and gone home ........ especially since I took him to task for his disgusting and deplorable comments regarding people who may have autism then he just packed up his bat and ball and ran away.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ad.php?t=64900

Proof positive that he realizes that his comments were way out of order and not befitting one who claims he is a "Warrior!"

Not to mention his lack of understanding of the Chinese language despite his claim to have been born in China and his claims that he speaks Japanese, Chinese, French and English!!!

Whoops Warrior Man! .... don't look now but I think your lies and insecurities are showing!

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Warrior Man doesn't seem up to the Challenge put to him!

Warrior Man seems to have flown the coop and taking his bat and ball and gone home ........ especially since I took him to task for his disgusting and deplorable comments regarding people who may have autism then he just packed up his bat and ball and ran away.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ad.php?t=64900

Proof positive that he realizes that his comments were way out of order and not befitting one who claims he is a "Warrior!"

Not to mention his lack of understanding of the Chinese language despite his claim to have been born in China and his claims that he speaks Japanese, Chinese, French and English!!!

Whoops Warrior Man! .... don't look now but I think your lies and insecurities are showing!
    It looks sort of desperate when you multipost man - it seems I'm really starting to upset you. It was my fault really for raising the autism issue with who misunderstands words based on minor typos. At no point did I attack people with autism, but this is all explained in the other thread. If you're still struggling Minghequan, have another read and try again to understand what I wrote.

Again, sorry not to reply instantly to your repeated messages - I have a non-cyber life too, something that distinguishes me from many of you.

With regards to, "Warrior Man doesn't seem up to the Challenge put to him!", could you (in plain and clear terms) describe this challenge please?

It looks like Warrior_Man is desperately trying to cover up the fact that he insults people with disabilities like autism. That's very low, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_Man View Post
    It looks sort of desperate when you multipost man - it seems I'm really starting to upset you. It was my fault really for raising the autism issue with who misunderstands words based on minor typos. At no point did I attack people with autism, but this is all explained in the other thread. If you're still struggling Minghequan, have another read and try again to understand what I wrote.

Again, sorry not to reply instantly to your repeated messages - I have a non-cyber life too, something that distinguishes me from many of you.

With regards to, "Warrior Man doesn't seem up to the Challenge put to him!", could you (in plain and clear terms) describe this challenge please?

calls people austistic.

not cool.

big major suckage factor for the CCMB.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.