Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: A Question for Warrior Man???

Quote Originally Posted by Napitenkah View Post
    If you love it, then why say it isn't true?

What people don't realize is warrior man is actually Dale.

Punk'd
    Or that you're yet another in a short bus line of multiple account holders who has nothing better to do than champion trolls at site that don't care for them.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

If you love it, then why say it isn't true?

What people don't realize is warrior man is actually Dale.

Punk'd
    Or he is you!

Read my above post and chill out a bit. You either do not know the whole story, or you don't care, which means you might not be around for long either.
    Oh, I read the above and I read everything warrior man and the rest of you said before today, in the last week or so.

So your judgement isn't sound.

The problem with hanging around Pubs, is people drink poison and think they have become normal, and anyone that doesn't drink the poison is insane or unhip.

Your rationalizations on the social infrastructure of this group and groups the world over, is the most imbalanced, yet typical frame of mind, and I have heard it before.

You basically threaten people with banning if they don't fit into your drunken philosophy.

Trust me, I learned awhile ago, that no internet group is worth marginalizing an independent spirit, to fit into.

The fact that your so dogmatic about fitting in, shows me that, outside of a sudden wave, I may as well not participate, if intellectually, people prefer the comfort of conformity.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Or that you're yet another in a short bus line of multiple account holders who has nothing better to do than champion trolls at site that don't care for them.
    The funny thing with people labeled trolls, is they bring out the worst in people.

Oh, I read the above and I read everything warrior man and the rest of you said before today, in the last week or so.

The problem with hanging around Pubs, is people drink poison and think they have become normal, and anyone that doesn't drink the poison is insane or unhip.

Your rationalizations on the social infrastructure of this group and groups the world over, is the most imbalanced, yet typical frame of mind, and I have heard it before.

You basically threaten people with banning if they don't fit into your drunken philosophy.

Trust me, I learned awhile ago, that no internet group is worth marginalizing an independent spirit, to fit into.

The fact that your so dogmatic about fitting in, shows me that, outside of a sudden wave, I may as well not participate, if intellectually, people prefer the comfort of conformity.
    Well you won't be around long I guess, because you are apparently as dumb as door, don't let it hit you when you storm out in a huff or get banned.

You don't get to make the social rules, and neither do I, or anyone else, they are inherent to mankind. We must all follow them and all of us will suffer the consequences of non-conformity.

Good luck with your idealist foolishness. When you can see that your version of the way things OUGHT to be is just as narrow and confining as what you are criticizing, you may consider yourself as having gained some insight and maturity.

Until then, we will all sit back and watch the next troll developing right before our eyes!

I am sorry the world doesn't live up to your unrealistic expectations!

Understand that it never will!
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 12-08-2012 at 07:43 AM.

Since you don't understand the pub analogy we will change it too a Martial Arts school in hopes of helping you understand.

This is basically what you have done here:

You have walked into a Martial Arts school, (its a metaphor right? you understand a metaphor?) you start complaining to anyone who will listen what you don't like about the school and what they teach. You tell them you are special and unique and therefore should be allowed to stay and play with the other martial artists of that school.

Will they welcome you into their school, just because you think you are an independent minded person and unique and above all the other students?

Or will they laugh you out of the facility?

Then one of the other students takes you aside as says "Hey, dude! Uncool man. You have to be a bit more respectful. You can't just come in and start telling everyone, everything you don't like about it here, especially if you want join and learn with the rest of us.

This is basically what I have done for you here. I have tried to befriend you just as you said you would do for an awkward Warrior Man who just needs a friend to guide him.

But you not are as smart or as unique as you think you are. You are like the many other newbie trolls that think they are better then us lowly drunks in a pub and you will show us the error of our ways.

You are fighting with human nature. A nature you already conform too, and it is telling you cannot see it within yourself. You are guilty of the same errors you are complaining about!

Fix yourself, because you will not be able to fix the world!
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 12-08-2012 at 07:12 AM.

Like fighting a big, stupid hydra that, instead of biting, just goes "Nyah, see?!" every time you cut off a stupid head ( or user account)
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

The funny thing with people labeled trolls, is they bring out the worst in people.
    Calling someone a fraud and saying his credentials are fake in a publicly published fashion is going too far. That's what got me angry anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Trickery View Post
    LOL... Love that people keep linking me to that guy when I have nothing to do with him. I would have thought that was pretty obvious. This is a prime example of people trolling themselves I guess...?
    If that's true I apologize. Have to see the humor in it all I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Too late for that! We already fought and I won with my lightening fast Ameri-caucasian super-strength we learned how to develop after we brought the Nazi scientists over from Germany after WWII,
    we know your secret. you milk the life force of black men in secret factory farms, row upon row, then inject the life force into your body to sustain your unnatural power.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    we know your secret. you milk the life force of black men in secret factory farms, row upon row, then inject the life force into your body to sustain your unnatural power.
    Nope, I don't even know any Black people.

It is definitely German physio-technology, Chinese wisdom and kung fu skills mastered against your own people. And of course a little bit of Mary Poppins to make it sooooo sweet you were smiling at your own defeat!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Trickery View Post
    LOL... Love that people keep linking me to that guy when I have nothing to do with him. I would have thought that was pretty obvious. This is a prime example of people trolling themselves I guess...?
    Maybe it's just coz you haven't yet grasped the nuances of americanized english. If you aren't at all associated with this kid, it's quite the coincidence. The similarities are HUGE.

PS- nobody says trickery up in here. Just you two.

Is this thread still 'on'? Well boys will boys...get it all out lads.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Well you can tell whether they are using anon IP's or similar IP's. Just go have a look and you can narrow it down. I doubt anyone would go to the extremes of using two seperate deliberate and consistent IP's. If one is using the same IP in france over and over and the other is swiss, then there is a good chance that it is just a coincidence.

No, it's just that the regulars here have been beating eachother for years and we have all come to a few fundamental understandings about what is what. Look, KFM is full of different kinds of people, but we almost ALL agree that warrior man is delusional or a joke. And this is coming from a group of people that normally tear into eachother. If their is anything that can unite KFM regulars, it's people like warrior man. You can come here and be a d1ck, a tree hugger, a killer, whatever. But one thing that is not tolerated very much around here are LARPers. Sure we all have our own ways of doing things. We have a very diverse crowd here. And we all agree that people like warrior man are not being realistic.