Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: A Question for Warrior Man???

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    we know your secret. you milk the life force of black men in secret factory farms, row upon row, then inject the life force into your body to sustain your unnatural power.
    One of the first directors of development at NASA was a whitewashed war criminal member of the SS who had no issue with the Nazi's until he himself was mistreated. Wernher von Braun, the man who built weapons that killed a shit ton of allied soldiers. All was forgiven and he even became buddies with Walt Disney (no surprise there given Walts love of Jewish culture).

Hold up guys, I'm getting some popcorn...

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    Hold up guys, I'm getting some popcorn...
    What kind of popcorn?

I'll bet the kind I eat is better than yours!

And more healthy too?

You probably eat inferior popcorn because you are cheap!

Or maybe you get the best popcorn because you think you are better than everyone else!

In fact, I bet you don't even know what goes into making popcorn and the oppression that is experienced by the poor popcorn manufactures that work 27hrs a day just so you can eat your hoity-toity popcorn!

You sir are a popcorn snob who doesn't care about the popcorn oppressed that cannot afford your high class popcorn!

Put that in your popcorn bowl and smoke it, you popcorn troll!

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    No, it's just that the regulars here have been beating eachother for years and we have all come to a few fundamental understandings about what is what. Look, KFM is full of different kinds of people, but we almost ALL agree that warrior man is delusional or a joke. And this is coming from a group of people that normally tear into eachother. If their is anything that can unite KFM regulars, it's people like warrior man. You can come here and be a d1ck, a tree hugger, a killer, whatever. But one thing that is not tolerated very much around here are LARPers. Sure we all have our own ways of doing things. We have a very diverse crowd here. And we all agree that people like warrior man are not being realistic.
    actually, Syn7 is a great example of someone who came in relatively recently and fit into the group dynamic fairly seamlessly - why? because he started out by NOT behaving like a d1ck, despite the fact that he brought with him an clear individuality; he expressed himself as an individual, but at the same time made an EFFORT to work into the group dynamic; he got to know people, and would qualify his initial posts with a degree of deference to long-time posters: not sucing up, but just making it clear he was aware of the context - he had no sense of expectation / entitlement about himself - and thus, he became accepted in a short time as a regular;

that's not to say that everyone who comes here necesarily has to subscribe to that approach - u can come on as a newb and stay on the periphery and still participate; you can also come in and troll a la John Takeshi - this was done masterfully, without insulting other members;

Warrior-MAn was initially clever in the Takeshi-style, but soon became tiresome and boorish;

I came here and saw the group verbally beating on someone because they were different, I didn't come here to insult people.

But I will step in to online bullying and verbal abuse. I am not connected to warrior man, I just don't care for the abuse. This is not a martial arts school.

It just gets worse when they label the person a troll, while they are beating on him, and the moderator banns him, to back them up. Giving them the power to abuse.

I am seeking someone at the magazine to speak about this, though it may not be possible, or they are all like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Like fighting a big, stupid hydra that, instead of biting, just goes "Nyah, see?!" every time you cut off a stupid head ( or user account)
    Drake nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Napitenkah View Post
    I came here and saw the group verbally beating on someone because they were different, I didn't come here to insult people.

But I will step in to online bullying and verbal abuse. I am not connected to warrior man, I just don't care for the abuse. This is not a martial arts school.

It just gets worse when they label the person a troll, while they are beating on him, and the moderator banns him, to back them up. Giving them the power to abuse.

I am seeking someone at the magazine to speak about this, though it may not be possible, or they are all like this.
    You came into an environment you don't understand to interfere in a situation you know very little about to defend someone you don't know about his poor behavior that no one approved of but a very few, then sought to criticize the powers that be for being too mean.

This ain't your pub, your school, your BB. You are no better or worse than the rest of us. We all have to follow the rules. Even you and Warrior man.

If you don't like it, I am sure there must be other BB available the will meet your high standards of moral superiority.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post

Warrior-MAn was initially clever in the Takeshi-style, but soon became tiresome and boorish;
    exactly. he outlived his usefulness and no longer entertained us.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Clearly you missed the point where WM was making fun of those with disabilities, mocking others, breaking the law by slandering someone's credentials as being fake. You also missed the part where he confessed to attacking a commuter who was too close to him, and then changed his story so that the commuter had a knife instead. You missed the part where he insulted numerous posters here, and acted as though he was better than everyone.

Clearly, clearly you missed this...

Or...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    What kind of popcorn?

I'll bet the kind I eat is better than yours!

And more healthy too?

You probably eat inferior popcorn because you are cheap!

Or maybe you get the best popcorn because you think you are better than everyone else!

In fact, I bet you don't even know what goes into making popcorn and the oppression that is experienced by the poor popcorn manufactures that work 27hrs a day just so you can eat your hoity-toity popcorn!

You sir are a popcorn snob who doesn't care about the popcorn oppressed that cannot afford your high class popcorn!

Put that in your popcorn bowl and smoke it, you popcorn troll!
    My popcorn recipe was handed down by Master Orville Redenbacher himself! I have also studied the arts or buttering, salting and caramelizing...I have it on good authority that the chef you apprenticed under learned how to pop corn from Youtube!

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    No, it's just that the regulars here have been beating eachother for years and we have all come to a few fundamental understandings about what is what. Look, KFM is full of different kinds of people, but we almost ALL agree that warrior man is delusional or a joke. And this is coming from a group of people that normally tear into eachother. If their is anything that can unite KFM regulars, it's people like warrior man. You can come here and be a d1ck, a tree hugger, a killer, whatever. But one thing that is not tolerated very much around here are LARPers. Sure we all have our own ways of doing things. We have a very diverse crowd here. And we all agree that people like warrior man are not being realistic.
    Would an honest LARPer be okay? Like say, the secretary of the North American LARP Association comes in and is like, hi guys I like to LARP so I'm interested in martial arts training in order to be able LARP better. Just forms and show routines. And so he asks questions related to his interests.

I bet even that would go over at least ok. Of course if someone actually wrote that it would probably sound like some kind of troll.
    Last edited by rett; 12-10-2012 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rett View Post
    Would an honest LARPer be okay? Like say, the secretary of the North American LARP Association comes in and is like, hi guys I like to LARP so I'm interested in martial arts training in order to be able LARP better. Just forms and show routines. And so he asks questions related to his interests.

I bet even that would go over at least ok. Of course if someone actually wrote that it would probably sound like some kind of troll.
    I had a similar request at one time.

I requested someone to post a form I could practice for agility reasons while I was in the process of gaining a lot of weight.

No one really minded then. I told them I wanted something fun to learn from a video with some fairly complicated footwork and explosiveness.

As a side note, I didn't do it. I just jumped more rope...
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

The funny thing with people labeled trolls, is they bring out the worst in people.
    Trolls are the worst in people. They can fully expect to be rejected because that is what they are seeking. They are generally individuals who hate themselves, seek validation and in turn develop their construct firmly that they are not worthy of regard and in the end they feel no one else is either short of celebrities they can never get close to or relate to.

the entire world view is skewed for the troll. They are ill equipped psychologically to deal with realities and so they escape to a child like world where they can be destructive.

there is no value to what they do. For the most part, they are sad and lonely individuals who fail to communicate with any real effect and so they play the spiral game of dislike etc.

There is no desire to have them here and I seek to have them banned immediately upon revelation of same.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

When a new troll appears, they usually seem to come on twos. One who's the 'alpha' troll, and a nut rider who supports and tries to validate him or her. Either that or it's one person all along. But they join at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    My popcorn recipe was handed down by Master Orville Redenbacher himself! I have also studied the arts or buttering, salting and caramelizing...I have it on good authority that the chef you apprenticed under learned how to pop corn from Youtube!
    Yeah????

Well........

....at least it was an HD video!!!!

And HD is better than real life!

The only thing better is 3D HD at 48fps!!

And I'll be learning from from one of those real soon!