Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Question for Warrior Man???

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    Hi Warrior Man,

I've been reading your back and forth with Dale (a person I respect) and yourself.

It's not hard for anybody to do a bit of "Google Fu" to find out about Dale, his Martial and otherwise credentials, background, styles etc ( http://www.daledugas.com/ )

So my question to you in order to better understand where you are coming from in your writings and opinions as posted her on this fine forum is two fold:

1/. Exactly who is you Master???

2/. What is his name?

3/. Where does he live?

4/. What is his style or styles?

5/. Is it possible to contact him to verify his and your own claims to qualifications?

No given that I hardly think these things are "National Secrets" surely you can provide us all with quick, clear, concise and honest answers to these questions!!!

In addition, you recently mentioned an up and coming test for yourself.

I'd be interested in how the test went for you WM. What exactly did you have to do?

Did you pass and become a "Master?"

Looking forward to your answers to these very simply and straight-up questions. Thank you!
    Thanks for your interest in my teacher.

He is called Master Li, he trains in a family style and lives in China. You can contact him if you want via me - I'll ask him things on your behalf etc. Is that quick, clear and concise enough for you?

I thought I did that

Quote Originally Posted by rett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    If only MartialArtsMart.com sold popcorn, we could make a killing here.
    Maybe instead of banning, you could have a button that puts extra advertisements in any thread he posts in? Just an idea.
    Here, I'll do it again.

Minghequan, I told you that line of questioning was useless. It's like teaching a pig to sing sometimes...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

This is an entire thread about me, yet you all seem scared of my answers. I'm happy to respond to anything, if you're brave enough to ask that is. Putting extra adverts on my posts won't stop them from being true.

More time training, less time trying to undermine genuine fighters on an internet forum and you might actually gain some skill. Just a thought...

So he trains in Li style? What does that look like?

Warrior Dude did'nt get his MasterBlaster Badge. Had to fight 3 street homeys/Mex, no weapons. They kicked his ly'in ass and squirt taco sauce on him for good measure. https://www.google.com/search?q=kung...w=1440&bih=807

You're so vain. You probably think this thread is about you.

Ok, so now we're at two mods against, two complaining members and two popcorn-munching supporting members. Typically, I'll ban anyone the mods ask to be banned, but both ban requests were more like inquiries, and it has been amusing, hasn't it? Perhaps we should vote like we did with the IS-Dfr? Of course, that inevitably went poorly for the detractors...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Ok, so now we're at two mods against, two complaining members and two popcorn-munching supporting members. Typically, I'll ban anyone the mods ask to be banned, but both ban requests were more like inquiries, and it has been amusing, hasn't it? Perhaps we should vote like we did with the IS-Dfr? Of course, that inevitably went poorly for the detractors...
    You're right, I do think this thread is about me, mostly because of its title, 'A Question for Warrior Man???'. As I've said since the beginning, I will answer any questions posed to me, but (as has been the case since the beginning), most mouthboxers like Dale simply lack logical grounds to attack me, and so resort to ad hominem nonsense. I've proven my knowledge (see the traditional medicine thread) and I'm happy to prove my martial skills to anyone who dares visit me.

I'm totally out of the loop here. So I'll ask honestly, do you have any clips of yourself or your style?

Quote Originally Posted by Lebaufist View Post
    I'm totally out of the loop here. So I'll ask honestly, do you have any clips of yourself or your style?
    I'm afraid I do not share clips, but I'm happy to meet in person to trade ideas. Sadly, not many people are brave enough to take me up on this particular offer.

Hi Gene,

Have I offended you in some past life or something? I'm just having a little fun like all the others on the forum. It's like you wrote "the popcorn factor". I mean no offence to you nor anyone else.

Sure I asked those questions of WM. He's been all over this forum with his tales of his "mastery" so I'd thought I'd ask a few question of the like that most others here are thinking ..... no harm done. It's not a matter of National Interest or Security but just a little fun.

To be honest I kinda feel sorry for WM as it's obvious that some delusional issues are involved.

I mean no offence to anyone. Just joining in on what the others here have been writing and doing for quite some time.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

WM, Thank you for your answers. Can I please ask for some more details?

1/. Master "Li" ... what is his full name?
    2/. Where in China does he live?
    3/. What is the name and make-up of his "family style"?
    4/. Did you pass your "Masters" test which you wrote about elsewhere on this forum?

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    WM, Thank you for your answers. Can I please ask for some more details?

1/. Master "Li" ... what is his full name?
    2/. Where in China does he live?
    3/. What is the name and make-up of his "family style"?
    4/. Did you pass your "Masters" test which you wrote about elsewhere on this forum?
    I will ask my master if he is happy for this information to be passed on and will get back to you. I have passed the master tests I have done so far, but I still have several other exams to pass before I can be called 'master'.

WM, Thanks mate. But Buddy you said you'd answer any question put to you. These questions are fairly simple and should be easy to answer so I look forward top your further clarification.

What "Masters tests" have you passed to date and what did each test involve (in some detail please so we all can understand more of the process). Thanks in advance!

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_Man View Post
    This is an entire thread about me, yet you all seem scared of my answers. I'm happy to respond to anything, if you're brave enough to ask that is. Putting extra adverts on my posts won't stop them from being true.

More time training, less time trying to undermine genuine fighters on an internet forum and you might actually gain some skill. Just a thought...
    Ok Dude,

I'm not sure if you are;

1. Joking the whole time and I am the fool for not getting it.
    2. Creating stupid stories as a roundabout way of proposing a question
    3. Are genuinely delusional and a virgin
    4. 12 years old

You said you were having a test for 'master' and had to choose between 50 armed midgets or 10 advanced students to fight.

Which one did you choose and how did you do?

Clear enough question for you?

Quote Originally Posted by RenDaHai View Post
    You said you were having a test for 'master' and had to choose between 50 armed midgets or 10 advanced students to fight.
    I don't remember writing this. Would it be possible to link me to my post in which I wrote this?

Clear enough question for you?