Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: A Question for Warrior Man???

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_Man View Post
    Thanks for your interest in my teacher.

He is called Master Li, he trains in a family style and lives in China. You can contact him if you want via me - I'll ask him things on your behalf etc. Is that quick, clear and concise enough for you?
    Oh, well, ok then.

Oh it's a family style. Oh, ok then.

Warrior Man doesn't seem up to the Challenge put to him!

Warrior Man seems to have flown the coop and taking his bat and ball and gone home ........ especially since I took him to task for his disgusting and deplorable comments regarding people who may have autism then he just packed up his bat and ball and ran away.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ad.php?t=64900

Proof positive that he realizes that his comments were way out of order and not befitting one who claims he is a "Warrior!"

Not to mention his lack of understanding of the Chinese language despite his claim to have been born in China and his claims that he speaks Japanese, Chinese, French and English!!!

Whoops Warrior Man! .... don't look now but I think your lies and insecurities are showing!

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    Warrior Man doesn't seem up to the Challenge put to him!

Warrior Man seems to have flown the coop and taking his bat and ball and gone home ........ especially since I took him to task for his disgusting and deplorable comments regarding people who may have autism then he just packed up his bat and ball and ran away.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ad.php?t=64900

Proof positive that he realizes that his comments were way out of order and not befitting one who claims he is a "Warrior!"

Not to mention his lack of understanding of the Chinese language despite his claim to have been born in China and his claims that he speaks Japanese, Chinese, French and English!!!

Whoops Warrior Man! .... don't look now but I think your lies and insecurities are showing!
    It looks sort of desperate when you multipost man - it seems I'm really starting to upset you. It was my fault really for raising the autism issue with who misunderstands words based on minor typos. At no point did I attack people with autism, but this is all explained in the other thread. If you're still struggling Minghequan, have another read and try again to understand what I wrote.

Again, sorry not to reply instantly to your repeated messages - I have a non-cyber life too, something that distinguishes me from many of you.

With regards to, "Warrior Man doesn't seem up to the Challenge put to him!", could you (in plain and clear terms) describe this challenge please?

It looks like Warrior_Man is desperately trying to cover up the fact that he insults people with disabilities like autism. That's very low, man.

Quote Originally Posted by rett View Post
    It looks like Warrior_Man is desperately trying to cover up the fact that he insults people with disabilities like autism. That's very low, man.
    Could you cite an example instead of just regurgitating? This is making you look sort of pathetic.

Minghequan was more right than I even imagined. Sorry, Warrior_Man but that just ain't cool. Lay off the people with special needs, dude. I have a good friend with a kid with Aspbergers. He's a really nice and intelligent person.

Minghequan was more right than I even imagined. Sorry, Warrior_Man but that just ain't cool. Lay off the people with special needs, dude. I have a good friend with a kid with Aspbergers. He's a really nice and intelligent person.
    Is there any way I can get you to cite an example? My brother is autistic for the record.

You're right, I do think this thread is about me, mostly because of its title, 'A Question for Warrior Man???'. As I've said since the beginning, I will answer any questions posed to me, but (as has been the case since the beginning), most mouthboxers like Dale simply lack logical grounds to attack me, and so resort to ad hominem nonsense. I've proven my knowledge (see the traditional medicine thread) and I'm happy to prove my martial skills to anyone who dares visit me.
    Just in case the nutbag tries to edit
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

It looks sort of desperate when you multipost man - it seems I'm really starting to upset you. It was my fault really for raising the autism issue with who misunderstands words based on minor typos. At no point did I attack people with autism, but this is all explained in the other thread. If you're still struggling Minghequan, have another read and try again to understand what I wrote.

Again, sorry not to reply instantly to your repeated messages - I have a non-cyber life too, something that distinguishes me from many of you.

With regards to, "Warrior Man doesn't seem up to the Challenge put to him!", could you (in plain and clear terms) describe this challenge please?

calls people austistic.

not cool.

big major suckage factor for the CCMB.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Just in case the nutbag tries to edit
    This is something like the 10th time Dale has written this. He has a tendency to get stuck in a loop - a while ago he called me 'fortune cookie' about thirty times before realizing just how unfunny it was...

This is an entire thread about me, yet you all seem scared of my answers. I'm happy to respond to anything, if you're brave enough to ask that is. Putting extra adverts on my posts won't stop them from being true.

More time training, less time trying to undermine genuine fighters on an internet forum and you might actually gain some skill. Just a thought...
    Okay. I have some questions of my own. Here you go...

1) Why are you beastly to people with special needs? Don't you know that just isn't cool?

二) Why did you assault someone on the metro using a dangerous technique when all he did was verbally berate you? (according to your own original description of what happened)

C) Do you plan on retracting and apologizing for your actionable libel, namely your calling a member a fraud and saying his credentials are fake?

Okay. I have some questions of my own. Here you go...

1) Why are you beastly to people with special needs? Don't you know that just isn't cool?

二) Why did you assault someone on the metro using a dangerous technique when all he did was verbally berate you? (according to your own original description of what happened)

C) Do you plan on retracting and apologizing for your actionable libel, namely your calling a member a fraud and saying his credentials are fake?
    1) You haven't cited my 'insult' to people with special needs despite my repeated requests for you to do so. I can therefore assume you simply made it up. If this is the case, stop lying - it's making you look like a child.

2) No, he pulled a knife. Read the full thread before dealing with things you don't understand.

'C') Certainly not, I know a fortune cookie when I see one.

Those are all matters of public record. Answer the questions properly; assuming you aren't too scared.

Alrighty... this guy has ceased to be fun. Can we go ahead and ban him now?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Alrighty... this guy has ceased to be fun. Can we go ahead and ban him now?
    Ban me for what? Is that what you people do when you get scared? I'm here for serious discussion, but sometimes the truth hurts and the vast majority of cupcakes can't deal with it.