Thread: Shaolin Orphanage

Hybrid View

The last time I used a public toilet at Shaolin was the last time I used a public toilet at Shaolin. I have not been to the orphanage so I can't speak to that, I am sure it is much nicer but it is still nasty. You should have seen the ones we had to use at Chen village, a trench in the ground separated by a wall for the ladies room. Pure nasty.

The one I'm talking about is a little building between the Pagoda Forest and the monastery. It was still newly built when I used it, and it was NICE!

Quote Originally Posted by sha0lin1 View Post
    You should have seen the ones we had to use at Chen village, a trench in the ground separated by a wall for the ladies room. Pure nasty.
    Oh yeah, shooing the flies away while adding to the previous piles! I had a NDE in one of those. I had to straddle the trough because I had eaten something that was coming out both ends, meanwhile watching maggots swim around in the puddles of urine at my feet where people had missed. Holding that short of mabu when you're puking in such an environment is difficult! The blood stops flowing in your legs and you get really weak. Luckily I didn't fall over or have to touch a hand down. Pepto Bismol saved my life that night.